• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm really very surprised, with all those high rises around there, that the British didn't see them throwing the tea in the harbor

Well, it was at night, and there was a power outage.

But what did we need tea for anyway? We have coffee.

2na2l5.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Once worked with a guy who made this statement as the head of the legal departmwnt walked buy...
"She is only a lesbian because she was never with the right man."

I responded with
"You realize, with that logic, you are only straight because you have not been with the right man"

He looked at me for a second and then said
"Hmmm, never thought of that..... guess that was a pretty stupid thing to say."

Then I said
"Yup."
Look at you....improving society instead of mauling it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Boston_Tea_Party_Museum.jpg

I'm really very surprised, with all those high rises around there, that the British didn't see them throwing the tea in the harbor
I have heard those standing watch turned a blind eye to it all. Never really looked into it, but a bunch of drunk whitties pretending to be Natives? I don't think the English were that stupid.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I thought bears had patellas????

wow..... I realize you're in a different time zone...from Australia and speak a different language........but that post was from 3 years ago..... and I have only 1 real knee left....

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
wow..... I realize you're in a different time zone...from Australia and speak a different language........but that post was from 3 years ago..... and I have only 1 real knee left....

I got lost in a rabbit hole from another thread that somehow lead back to that post, blame @Brickjectivity for replying to himself

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I feel like a high school reunion might be fun so I can rub it in "oh my god, yall, what they hell ya let yourselves get old? What's wrong with you? I still get people calling me a kid and wondering if I'm 18 yet."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When trying to buy a 1" thick disk of aluminum
in the 3" to 4" diameter range, it sure pays to
shop around. Midwest Steel Supply is the only
reasonable source I've found for my aluminum
& steel needs.