• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
gorilla-strong.gif

Although I get it and I am not offended...you do realize that couls be misconstrued as seriously racist

Wu Wei

Slanderous sack loitering leasing-monger!
I'd never dress as a DC character.

YEAH.... you say that now...only because they rejected you as Kiltman for the Justice League movie

latest

And then when you tried again... as a super villain......the rejected you again

aDYmOmw_460s.jpg

Sounds like sour grapes and a whole lot of whining to me

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I’m sick… all i did this week was watch movies and sleep. Ugh… just when I’m trying to stay productive

Wu Wei

time for another musical interlude...and this time I will dedicate it to the Europeans on RF.....based on a post I read here on RF..whether I Bellevue it or not

Frankly I just think David was afraid of Trent Reznor

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Although I get it and I am not offended...you do realize that couls be misconstrued as seriously racist

You did mention chest beating. It's not racist to note that different two legged animal species chest beat for the same purpose.

Wu Wei

You did mention chest beating. It's not racist to note that different two legged animal species chest beat for the same purpose.

You are right and I get it, not offended, just giving info, sometimes could be misconstrued as derogatory against asians. Otherwise, it was a good response gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
YEAH.... you say that now...only because they rejected you as Kiltman for the Justice League movie

latest

And then when you tried again... as a super villain......the rejected you again

aDYmOmw_460s.jpg

Sounds like sour grapes and a whole lot of whining to me
I'm not really the super hero type.
I suppose you could call me...
Bystander Man.