• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
People have been pissing me off all day today. Among everything, seeing a dog in a car made me want to go on a warpath and show Putin how it's done, and then I got this email from the people who are supposed to be helping me get work in my field and that I can do I want a bazooka and enough ammo to manically scream and laugh and dance the night away as everything about me goes boom!

Would you be interested in a landscape position? All you need is transportation to ------.
-Said the idiot who totally ignored the part of my file that says multiple knee surgeries and knee arthritis.

Shadow Wolf

Philistine!
Not even this song?
(It's sorta stabby...but more slicey.)
Nah. When it comes to songs about stabbing they are explicitly about stabbing, hacking, sawing, slicing, dicing amd removing body parts.
Such as, the song I'm currently listening to is about a kid who cut his bigot teacher's head off and stuffed it in his bookbag.
It's almost over
Next song has a line "cross me and I'll put you in the hole where you die." And this artist, I've known no one who expresses such pure, concentrated anger like she does.

Shadow Wolf

I think I forsee in my future, due to how much I've always liked Kathy Bates, saying "ohhh, oh my knee" after some wanker cuts me off going the wrong way to take a parking spot from me and I've crashed my car into the wankers.:D

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not scared.

scared-scooby-doo.gif

Shadow Wolf

I'm watching a Lovecraft movie that doesn't suck. Even decent from what I've seen so far. No wonder the temperature suddenly dropped over 20 degrees. It's a Lovecraft movie, I'm not wanting to watch something else, so obviously Hell froze over because I'm watching a Lovecraft movie that isn't a disgraceful and shameful embarrassment upon Lovecraft.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
42021 now.

Damn i should have checked first, you've been spreading yourself about and have now got 42029

ChristineM

Premium Member
Cats like fisherman's pie. You can tell by the mashed potato sticking to to their whiskers.

I made one for dinner, stupid i am, i left it on the worktop while hubby and i went for a walk.

Anyway we had chop, chips and peas for dinner

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Weather report....this is supposed to start an hour from now and go until tomorrow evening
Snow
Freezing rain
Snow
Freezing Ran
Snow

ChristineM

Premium Member
For the next 5 days we have
Rain
Drizzle
Rain