• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
333570995_3525977011019432_8452717772561991261_n.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
That's not for a job but for that "professional help" thing people keep telling me about. I've been calling one place for almost two months now and nothing except this person who for all I know is dead in a corner somewhere is supposed to call me.
The applying to places a second and third time is the applying for a job part.
And apparently the etiquette has changed or hiring managers are a bunch of rude ******** now because they rarely get back with me. I'm assuming they're rude ********.

True Story Time - the story of the fives:

I was in a job with a good company but I hated it. So I got up every single morning at 5 am and perused ads online. I filled out about a gazillion applications. I heard nothing for five months. Suddenly I got five calls and then five interviews and five job offers! IN ONE WEEK. I have no idea what the whole issue was but it taught me patience! LOL

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
True Story Time - the story of the fives:

I was in a job with a good company but I hated it. So I got up every single morning at 5 am and perused ads online. I filled out about a gazillion applications. I heard nothing for five months. Suddenly I got five calls and then five interviews and five job offers! IN ONE WEEK. I have no idea what the whole issue was but it taught me patience! LOL
I've been looking for over a year, with nothing I'm qualified for or dearthly overqualified for coming through for me.
This is basically my life's story as far as work goes.

Shadow Wolf

Atención! Achtung!

63f8659c00f61_0mlwhjc7kl691__700.jpg
Of course it overlooks the Irish here and in Indiana. Can't include everyone in such charts, but when you go by those charts you'd think there's hardly any of us here outside of a few spots. It also entirely omits the Scots, and in the Appalachians and Ozarks it was a lot of Irish and Scots who settled there.

Shadow Wolf

I need a new mouse with a working scroll wheel that doesn't flip things in the opposite direction of where you're going.

Shadow Wolf

Atención! Achtung!

63f8659c00f61_0mlwhjc7kl691__700.jpg
And all of Indiana should be German. If anything other than a European nation it should be African. Indiana has a few pockets of Latinos here and there, and while they say there are a lot of Mexicans there the fact is you'll rarely hear Spanish being spoken there.
As for black people, that one I looked up maybe a year or so after I moved here and was wondering if it's just me or are there really fewer black people here (at least in this area) than Indiana. Sure enough, yup, as negrophobic as that place is it has more black people than this spot of California.