• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
clickbait headline. there is no rethinking of evolution...there's an addition to the genus homo...something to be expected from evolution...
Are you accusing me of posting something random & meaningless?
How dare you, Pigeon Breath!

I see they're just catching up with a two-year old story and using language to attract evolution skeptics.
Same to you, Rover!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest, to rehash my post that never was before the thread got its head whacked off, basically I can confirm it is my interview skills, I've been told so by some and those I know who worked there, and I've gotten professional help, even currently, but has been so useless that attending live action role playing games and pretending to be a dark elf has been way more useful.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest, to rehash my post that never was before the thread got its head whacked off, basically I can confirm it is my interview skills, I've been told so by some and those I know who worked there, and I've gotten professional help, even currently, but has been so useless that attending live action role playing games and pretending to be a dark elf has been way more useful.
You gotta find a way to make that profitable.
Why not start a business?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Temp work is useful. It tends to not have formal
interviews. And with short term jobs, you get variety.
Early on, I discovered that being on one job too long
was confining. So I did contract work...sometimes thru
job shops (temp agency for engineers), & also freelance
work. Sometimes I'd get an offer of a permanent job
(ie, "captive" as we called it), but I turned'm down cuz
I liked variety & a light at the end of the tunnel.
Be flexible & imaginative.
Know what you want.
Know what you can do.
Make money at it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
3ae3aa208f19013be54e005056a9545d