• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It very often requires no healthy knees.
How are you at office type work/
I don't remember which temp agency it was, one of the bigger names, their policy is if you have restrictions they don't send you anywhere where you might exceed those restrictions because they can't monitor compliance with it and all that.
Typing, I very good with Word and PowerPoint and I type way above average even when I'm very rusty. With a 10-key I've consistently been the fastest in the five states I have done work in. The only one to really ever give me any sort of compitition is a guy who's missing his ring finger.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Is King @Revoltingest here?......Your chariot awaits, your Highness.. walker-1082410_640.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't remember which temp agency it was, one of the bigger names, their policy is if you have restrictions they don't send you anywhere where you might exceed those restrictions because they can't monitor compliance with it and all that.
Typing, I very good with Word and PowerPoint and I type way above average even when I'm very rusty. With a 10-key I've consistently been the fastest in the five states I have done work in. The only one to really ever give me any sort of compitition is a guy who's missing his ring finger.
There are smaller agencies.
Back when I had employees, & transferred
them all to an agency. It was cheaper to rent
them from the agency than it was to employ
them directly....even with their profit, they had
their lower costs for insurance, processing
payroll, & overhead. And they offered better
benefits.

Shadow Wolf

I read this from the pigs:
A 2017 Denver Police Department guide warned that even Juggalos who are not affiliated with a gang are prone to commit murder, shootings, kidnapping, rape, necrophilia, cannibalism, assault, and arson, and that"such acts give a Juggalo a sense of pride and street credit amongst peers.

Shadow Wolf

There are smaller agencies.
Back when I had employees, & transferred
them all to an agency. It was cheaper to rent
them from the agency than it was to employ
them directly....even with their profit, they had
their lower costs for insurance, processing
payroll, & overhead. And they offered better
benefits.
They also get paid less for the exact same work.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
They also get paid less for the exact same work.
But they get paid.
And good workers get offers of permanent employment.
When ya need work, it just might be the best ya can get.
And it can be a path to better.

BTW, back in the day, I earned more as
a job shopper than if I'd been captive.