• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
c5e591209432013be6bf005056a9545d
Menards has a big sale on orthopedic doggie beds.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Love is in the heir. Love is in the air. 'Heir' is a homonym of 'Air'. This gives different meanings to two sentences which sound exactly the same. If you don't like it try reading a less meaningless thread.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Had enough of RF for awhile, I come here for enjoyment and it has not been all that enjoyable of late.... I have had enough of politicalization of threads that are not political, the vilification of groups based on gross generalization, the demonization of folks based on political affiliation. Need a break before I go off and tell folks what I really think.

To quote an old high school friend..."its been real, its been nice but it has not been real nice so".........

tigger-ttyl.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Love is in the heir. Love is in the air. 'Heir' is a homonym of 'Air'. This gives different meanings to two sentences which sound exactly the same. If you don't like it try reading a less meaningless thread.

I'm liking "love is in the hair" right now.