• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How ordinary looking.

But sometimes ordinary appearance is fun because of what's hidden.

A friend had a transit van, he fitted a v12 mill behind the seats. Apart from the tyres and uprated suspension it was just a standard looking transit that could leave a Porsche standing.

Like so...
images (8).jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yup, that's multi-millionaire territory.
Nothing a working bear should buy.

You folks in Michiganistan must all be at poverty level...... Lexus is not that bad.... but then I am a sophisticated "WORKING" Upstate NY bear.... not a toilet hugging Michiganistan bumpkin retireee deadbeat

Wu Wei

It's not recommended to drive old jags If you've got big feet.

Depends on the model as to whether they've improved the space. I needed a shoe horn to get into my old xkr. But it fit me like a glove. The F-pace we drive now is roomy...

Informative frube

Wu Wei

I'm not (well i wasn't then and I'm not now) a multi-millionaire but we had an ls430. It was the first half decent car we could afford.

I dunno, a CX75 would draw crowds and please many but it won't hold its value like scrap brass, unless its kept in cotton wool for 50 years, then it would probably make you a multi-millionaire.

Mrs Wu was considering buying a Lexus not to long ago (and we are not multimillionaires either), but went for the Honda instead

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Easter....I need a rebirth....I'd settle for some of my rust falling off...Hope strings eternal; may twisted aussies not be allowed online by their wives who return home.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You folks in Michiganistan must all be at poverty level...... Lexus is not that bad.... but then I am a sophisticated "WORKING" Upstate NY bear.... not a toilet hugging Michiganistan bumpkin retireee deadbeat
Our poverty affords us more material wealth
than your crowded ultra-spendy NYC. You
guys live in closets compared to our spacious
shacks & hovels.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Do you often feel the urge to wear a hat when
you drive?
I have no hats.
Or yell at kids to get off'n yer lawn?
Stronger urge to rip up the yard than keep things off it.
You're old...or more specifically..."middle aged"
with symptoms of being much older. This
explains your being mentally more mature
than others your age.
I can't be middle aged yet, I haven't even got to be a regular, plain *** adult yet. I still get lumped with youths and young adults.

Wu Wei

Our poverty affords us more material wealth
than your crowded ultra-spendy NYC. You
guys live in closets compared to our spacious
shacks & hovels.
I do realize your knowledge of geography and things outside of Michiganistan is rather limited, but how many times must I tell you...I don't live in NYC... I live in the foothills of the Adirondacks in real upstate NY....a whole lot of space here...but it would be a bit rough for you simple flatlander folk..... I know mountains are scary to you cowardly mitten inhabitants

ARTC_0912_0003.jpg

Shadow Wolf

It's not recommended to drive old jags If you've got big feet.

Depends on the model as to whether they've improved the space. I needed a shoe horn to get into my old xkr. But it fit me like a glove. The F-pace we drive now is roomy...
I wanted my first car to be this cheap fixer upper Jaguar in the paper classifieds, not just to have a Jag but also to learn how to work on cars. But my parents wouldn't even take me to look at it to see what condition it was in.

Wu Wei

I wanted my first car to be this cheap fixer upper Jaguar in the paper classifieds, not just to have a Jag but also to learn how to work on cars. But my parents wouldn't even take me to look at it to see what condition it was in.

Jaguar...fixer uppers...in the US.....aka money pit

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have no hats.

Stronger urge to rip up the yard than keep things off it.

I can't be middle aged yet, I haven't even got to be a regular, plain *** adult yet. I still get lumped with youths and young adults.
Middle age creeps up on all.
No one ever sees it coming.
I dint. You dint.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I do realize your knowledge of geography and things outside of Michiganistan is rather limited, but how many times must I tell you...I don't live in NYC... I live in the foothills of the Adirondacks in real upstate NY....a whole lot of space here...but it would be a bit rough for you simple flatlander folk..... I know mountains are scary to you cowardly mitten inhabitants

ARTC_0912_0003.jpg
I know where you really live...
OIP.9pQ45MJMQM7R2hShe5f6UAHaD3

Shadow Wolf

Middle age creeps up on all.
No one ever sees it coming.
I dint. You dint.
No, it comes after being a plain ***, regular adult. I've been waiting for that, eager to welcome it, but just last week I discovered I was put ina workshop for youth. So people have to give me this bland, plain Jane adult thing before middle age can happen, amd late last year I was asked if I'm over 18.