• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This post is here to allow the above image to display.
weasels-gif.74320

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
did you ever have one of those days, weeks, months...where it felt like absolutely nothing is gong your way..... I'm in the second week of that

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's always fun learning the real names of rappers. Tracy, Carlton, Reginald, William, Alvin, it's no wonder so many take on a stage name, lol.

Shadow Wolf

The physical therapist said she thinks I might have torn rotor cuff, but definitely regardless get more diagnostic stuff done.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The physical therapist said she thinks I might have torn rotor cuff, but definitely regardless get more diagnostic stuff done.
I think my right shoulder has one of those.
(My Doc concurs that it's likely.)
They're pretty common in us oldsters....which you are now too.

Shadow Wolf

I think my right shoulder has one of those.
(My Doc concurs that it's likely.)
They're pretty common in us oldsters....which you are now too.
I'm not old. I just went about 60 rounds with covid in one go and my body got weak and tired, and when it was done my recovery involved an injury.
And I don't know what's all wrong but today I found I can't sit at regular desk to use a computer without pain. And here I've trying to find an office job to hold me over till a get a job stabbing *****es. Driving also still hurts.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess some kittens are finding themselves in a bit of trouble.

I guess they'll end up losing their mittens next.