• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
4000.jpg

Beautiful, This sweety is on the endangered list.

Soaring, leaping, swooping … a world of wildlife by the world’s top photographers

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Keep the shiny side up...

Lotus are pretty good at gripping the road so it won't be a problem.
That's why I've wanted one ever since I first learned of them, which was around the time I was able to legally drive. I like going fast, but I love a tight grip on the road. It lets you do things others can't.

Shadow Wolf

I am enjoying writing violent lyrics. Especially when it hits me what I said and it shocks even me and I wonder where did that one come from. And also relieved as a horror artist as my art has always lacked certain things common in the horror genre. But I am rocking full degenerate depravity now.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I was dealt another blow today. I'll be losing my internet over the weekend and using mobile dat
Fiddle-Sticks.....don't let that happen without taking drastic measures......I joined the circus....You could work the Trapeze act and fly yourself onto the safety net......

Shadow Wolf

Fiddle-Sticks.....don't let that happen without taking drastic measures......I joined the circus....You could work the Trapeze act and fly yourself onto the safety net......
Short of robbing a bank I don't know what to do at this point. I can't get suitable employment as getting hired has been impossible, temp agencies never have anything for me since my knee pains got too bad, and now that my shoulder hurts and my arm is numb half the day I feel ****ed to say the least.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Short of robbing a bank I don't know what to do at this point. I can't get suitable employment as getting hired has been impossible, temp agencies never have anything for me since my knee pains got too bad, and now that my shoulder hurts and my arm is numb half the day I feel ****ed to say the least.
Here, in NJ there are a number of phlebotomy services that draw blood at a patient's home...these patients are Medicare folks that a doctor signs that they have a great difficulty getting to office visits...there are three of these small operations that come to my house as my wife and I are eligible due to our medical conditions......Are you familiar with these traveling phlebotomy services in your part of the country?

Shadow Wolf

Here, in NJ there are a number of phlebotomy services that draw blood at a patient's home...these patients are Medicare folks that a doctor signs that they have a great difficulty getting to office visits...there are three of these small operations that come to my house as my wife and I are eligible due to our medical conditions......Are you familiar with these traveling phlebotomy services in your part of the country?
Yes. And being new in the field I very much doubt they'd hire me without a proven track record and enough experience for them to feel confident I can hit the vein.

Shadow Wolf

I keep telling people they must be very careful this year because it's the year Eugene Tooms walks among us.

Shadow Wolf

When I pretend that I'm dead
They can't hear a word I've said
But they never said how dead or what dead
So I'll pretend I'm undead
I'll hear the screams they said

Last edited: