• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Isn't pain the goal?
It is for dentists.
It. shouldn't hurt me, but my shoulder is giving me so much pain I may not be able to. I couldn't even check myself in on a computer at the doc's office without so much pain I signed with my left hand.
And I'm a sophisticated stabber. I want people to feel no pain. I like my stabs being painless because that means I can use my calm demeanor and mellow personality to lull them, unexpectedly, through the process of having their body rearranged like a Mr. Potatohead.

Shadow Wolf

Going by the streaming thread, I might be the only RFer to realize the free streaming have some good stuff.
But if people don't want to relive SNL when it was good and even when it was just called Saturday Night that's their loss.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I was reading that it's about 400 ft. deep, swallowing cars. People are afraid it will wipe them all out.

But this past Sunday, it started again. Structures on this old property began tilting. Water is now spreading and nearby residents are once again paying attention.

“A lot of concern, but it’s been standing still for 15 years and now this one,” Paul said.

Off camera, the Liberty County fire marshal said the sinkhole has grown more than 150 feet in diameter over the past few days. He also said there are still chemicals in white containers near the sinkhole, but they’re not sure what’s in them.

A geologist is on site, along with the TECQ, the Office of Emergency Management and other officials.

But just like in 2008, there’s nothing anyone can do to stop it.

“We just have a lot of faith in God to and know that he’s going to take care of us, even if we have to make changes,” Rosita said.

So far, there are no evacuation orders for nearby residents, but that could change, so anyone in the area should make sure they’re paying attention.

God will stop the sinkhole, according to residents.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Shadow Wolf

I plan to place an order for some aluminum tubing soon.
And some aluminum disks.
I plan on finishing this Japanese Kaiju Kaijin movie series by Toho that I swear is just right for an appearance by ICP. It's that cheesy and lame. Except it's too serious to own up to it being super corny at times.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

1680834985114.png

The man was traveling at a high rate of speed and lost control of the Honda Accord, which careened off the road and slammed into the sign, police said. A photo of the crash scene showed the damaged silver sedan resting amid a pile of concrete blocks from the base of the sign and the busted sign itself.

The driver, who police said did not perform a field sobriety test “to standard,” was charged with traveling too fast, failing to maintain the proper lane and operating under the influence of drugs or alcohol. He was released on a $10,000 bond.

Well, that wasn't very bright. Good thing nobody was hurt.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

• A man fleeced of his entire herd of pigs by his girlfriend while he was in hospital has triggered a widespread discussion on mainland social media
  • Despite the betrayal, the man says he still hopes she will return and explain what happened

“She runs off with 30 pigs,” he said.

Lu said that the pigs were valued at more than 100,000 yuan (US$15,000) and that the bank loan, combined with an expected surgery fee of around 50,000 yuan, had left him in a financial crisis.
Despite this, Lu said he hoped Xiong would return to explain what had happened.
“If she doesn’t want to live with me, I won’t push her,” he said.

The story has generated widespread discussion on mainland social media.
One person commented: “Is she a thief?”
Another said: “Poor man! He should call the police.”

Well, I guess there's no bacon for him. What a sad story.

Shadow Wolf

Sadly, though I successfully and seemlessly changed what arm I do stuff with as I'm stabbing someone it still hurts my arm a lot and my arm was mildly numb while I was doing it.

Shadow Wolf

I can say I've made more progress towards getting a job than those I stabbed tonight. They started a few months before me but I've had more interviews than them combined (they're both at zero).

Shadow Wolf

And I do love wearing scrubs. They're so comfy they should be acceptable everyday and in all situations wear.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm eating the last of the Cashew Chicken and Chicken Chow fun I got in Chinatown Boston last weekend