• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One thing I've noticed as a downside of doing rideshare for so long is I've become rather bored of my native born music choices. I hate to say it, but even Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam's good album, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Godsmack, the Doors, Steve Miller, Aerosmith, after 100s of hours of listening to them over and over and over and over the past few years I have found these past several months I've been listening to more classical music and rap, and not mostly horrorcore like I usually listen to (though it's still mostly horrorcore because Jason Vorhees and murderous demonic possession in rhythmic lyric form is fun).

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
When I pretend that I'm dead
They can't hear a word I've said
But they never said how dead or what dead
So I'll pretend I'm undead
I'll hear the screams they said
A large red cow
tried to tie a bow
but did not know how
they say

For her leg got mixed
and her horns got fixed
and her tail would get
in her way

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nobody wanted the partridge in the pear tree. All anyone really wanted were the five golden rings, but to get to them we had to say thank you for the partridge.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You wouldn't treat it properly.
R.4af92a04760217b78577eaf76cf51a27

yeah... so.... what's your point

Shadow Wolf

Nobody wanted the partridge in the pear tree. All anyone really wanted were the five golden rings, but to get to them we had to say thank you for the partridge.
That's because those five gold rings won't cover the cost of cleaning all that bird ****.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I have a question though. If you are a determinist, how can you make a random announcement? o_O

Shadow Wolf

Just had an xray of my shoulder. It won't tell us anything and we all know I need an MRI but insurance, if anyone has earned and deserves a death by 1000 cuts it is insurance who must have all lesser steps taken to get to where I need to be.