• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In prior years we would not get rain when it was forecast. This year we get rain when it's forecast and when it's not.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A good word to remember: It was challenging to decide which bahuvrihi best described the hotheaded, dimwitted loudmouth.

a compound noun or adjective in which the first word describes the person or object denoted by the second.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes, we do.
It's not as good for me to say good for you. I've had experience eating some fun chow but they weren't particularly lengthy. One of was even kind of small. But you go and gobble those lengthy ones up.:tonguewink:
There's hidden meaning that eludes me.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

1680973258410.png

I've heard that police departments are facing recruiting shortages, so now they have to use bunnies. They're the long ear of the law.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

View attachment 74613

I've heard that police departments are facing recruiting shortages, so now they have to use bunnies. They're the long ear of the law.

@Dan From Smithville has a new job?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've seen one hold his own with cats. In fact, he had some interest in establishing good relations with one. She wasn't having any of it though.

I was looking after one for a neighbour while they were away on holiday. It escaped, i caught it.

Sage advice, don't hold a ticked off wabbit with it's legs against you. The bugger shredded my blouse and scoured my stomach.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

View attachment 74613

**** the cops. They have problems they do and they want to do cutesy stuff instead of whipping their force into nit being militarized bullies and making sure they have people who will do heir damn job when someone is shooting a school?
It's not as objectively stupid as the Punisher Skull being associated with and used by cops, but **** on them still.