• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I on the other hand shall elude by hiding....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My jury is still debating about it, and there is this one stubborn jurist who won't listen to reason.
It's a given if it's not a story that lacks a requirement to flip back and forth it won't work. Even the prose of Nietzsche just wont work because you'll need to flip back to reference something.
And then even regular fiction just requires rereading a page to get a proper image of what's going on.

Shadow Wolf

I hate it when I can't find what I'm looking for. In this case it's a letter a massmurder Nazi wrote to his wife abkut hiw hard it was to kill at first but this sane, regular everyday bloke reminded himself of their mission and the "dangers" in not performing it and the killing got easier.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
You can have mine. I'm not good with bikes anyways, amd riding on a moped has been among the scariest moments in life.
Different strokes for different folks. I'd be lost without one. So I will gladly take yours in case mine breaks down.

Shadow Wolf

LMAO!
Yes, I actually think being on a moped and driving it through town was scarier and more nerve wracking than this time a pack of wanna be gangster hoodlums jumped some a few friends of mine and me. Fortunately though none of them knew how to fight because we were outnumbered but drove them off anyways.