• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have decided it's time for me to watch some of the Zatoichi movies to better understand the Boondocks episode Grandad's Fight.
It won't, however, make talking about the episode any easier, at all or one bit, for me as a pasty white whitey when I'm not in a setting of very good, close, familiar and cool environment where you can say things and it's ok because the context is understood and it's known you're not being racist. You're just describing some of the funniest jokes in the series.
Though the episode Attack of the Killer Kung Fu Wolf ***** is way funnier, but definitely ***** is easier to say, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Anymore I'm usually reluctant to drink with the intent to get drunk. But once I do feel better, pain melts away, and the next rounds are more eagerly welcomed.

Shadow Wolf

I have realized I never actually learned anything about recording audio. All I know is, when you're doing it with a band it can easily turn into a frustrating process where far greater musicians than I even can struggle to get through it.
I can do cameras and capture images like a pro and can operate everything from crappy home camcorder to a professional TV set camera amd do a professional quality edit of the video. But audio? Yeah, that's the job of this suoerbly wierd dude I used to work with who bounced between rural Indi2and Chicago.

Shadow Wolf

I wish I knew how to gwt a hold this friend from years ago. He wrestled as Mr. Happy, a gimick based on the ICP song, amd today I could share with him that as a phlebotomist I have really taken hard to that line "cause I'm so happy I'll STAB your ***" from that song.
And I'm curious if he left his wife. She treated him pretty poorly. And if he's still at McDonalds. He went to it was either N or S Carolina to be a manager at one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't micturate off pistons.
3489676849428a5bacd5c9c52cd0941b.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just watched La Rochelle beat Saracens to get through to the last 4 of the Champions Cup. Good match.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I'm here to announce I won at the Last Post is the Winner...... this amazing accomplishment was reported to the media....

Shadow Wolf

Makes me miss LARP. Things are way easier in life and such things easy to ignore when you have the god who brought magic to the world in your corner. Ya ya, can't be killed, gonna destory the world, I've heard it all and still Onyx Fang thirsts for the blood of these jokers who want to call themselves unkillable. Forged with magical properties by a master dwarf smith, deeply enchanted by my own runes, and like the Twisted Sister she is (it's actually period appropriate as medieval swords here-and-there were similar in appearance to Damascus swords due to the forging process that bent and twisted iron and steel rods together) she's Still Hungry and Stays Hungry for the blood of any and all who threaten the Balance (should've seen the look on those kuhnigits who assumed I was on their side and always fought for the Light that time I lead a band of Dark Mages against them).

Shadow Wolf

Whatching older movies and shows, we seem to have largely failed to predict the 21st century with neither a utopia or dystopia emerging, with the future that is now not being as good or as bad as typically portrayed.