• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
4891ada9-d942-4a97-af41-195dbe2c2d68_text.gif

stechen stechen stechen stechen stechen
giphy.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
**** this wanker.
A Florida Republican apologized Monday after he called transgender people “demons” and “mutants” during a hearing on a bill that would make it a misdemeanor offense for someone to use a bathroom that doesn’t align with the sex they were assigned at birth.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
**** this wanker.
A Florida Republican apologized Monday after he called transgender people “demons” and “mutants” during a hearing on a bill that would make it a misdemeanor offense for someone to use a bathroom that doesn’t align with the sex they were assigned at birth.

I can just imagine the reaction when a trans male uses a women's restroom. On the other hand, there have been situations when there's a line outside the women's and some women used the men's. Sooner or later we'll just have a people's room used by those with internal bits and dangly bits.

Shadow Wolf

I can just imagine the reaction when a trans male uses a women's restroom. On the other hand, there have been situations when there's a line outside the women's and some women used the men's. Sooner or later we'll just have a people's room used by those with internal bits and dangly bits.
I've seen guys who about to have their bladder burst or have some medical issues and run into a single-occupant restroom after waiting several minutes for the mens to open uo.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
**** this wanker.
I suspect that attitude is far more common
than just one guy who slipped up, & said
what was really on his mind.
The Bible is a poor science text.
And it's not all that great as a religious
book either.

Shadow Wolf

That's a song?
Yup. Horrorcore. Probably no surprise it appeals to certain types of people. Like those who were abused as kids. But also largely people without a lot of money. But also lots of good people. Like how my friends are mostly card carrying Jugallos and Jugallettes and coming out to this group as trans or gay or an alien from Betelgeuse just isnt something you have to worry about.
It certainly was far easier and better for me than some I know and have heard of coming out to circles that contain lots of Christians. Amd their music is wholesome, squeaky clean, no violence, no language, and often not really about their god.
Funny story and something I've heard from other ex-Christians and currerent Christians that although lots of Christians absolutely HATE (hate, hate, HATE) Christian rap it's far more easily identifiable as Christian music than most Christian rock and way more about Jesus amd his Father.

Shadow Wolf

Watching Chappelle Show outtakes, one with Charles Murphy, how is another Boondocks gonna possibly work without him as Ed Wuncler III?
And no more John Witherspoon to voice Grandad, I can't see anyone else voicing him.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
France is fun. Fills in the time during the day perfectly.

I've just taken the jag for 2 tyres, 20km each way on pretty rural roads/dirt tracks.
The place was open but not very busy. I asked for 2 tyres to be fitted. The receptionist asked if i could come back after lunch. The person who fits the tyres is having a baby.

What?

Actually his wife is having a baby but he will be back at work this afternoon.

So now i need to buy a congratulatory present before i return

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member

I've just taken the jag for 2 tyres, 20km each way on pretty rural roads/dirt tracks.
The place was open but not very busy. I asked for 2 tyres to be fitted. The receptionist asked if i could come back after lunch. The person who fits the tyres is having a baby.

What?

Babies are good....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yesterday was a wonderful, warm, sunny, spring day. Today is foggy overcast and 10 degrees cooler.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

What?

In our progressive & multi-cultural age,
even men now say "we are pregnant".
I'm not that advanced...I'd never say it.