• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In our progressive & multi-cultural age,
even men now say "we are pregnant".
I'm not that advanced...I'd never say it.

He should be on paternité et congé, (paternity leave). 'Non' he said, he will have time off when mommy needs him.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Package tracking is fun? FedEx told me that the returned bad Dell would be delivered today but the last check in showed still in transit. These are the places the package went through destined for Lebanon, TN.

SACRAMENTO, CA
DUGWAY, UT
FORT BRIDGER, WY
COMMERCE CITY, CO
KANSAS CITY, MO

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Driving back and forth from California and Indiana made me realize Smokey and the Bandit has some issues, mostly that it's not really that great of a distance to cover inthe time given (and i doubt the trip is even close to 900 miles one way). I've done here to Oklahoma City in 18 hours, so Georgia to Eastern Texas and back in 28 hours isn't much of a challenge, even if you take a few hours to buy the car and pick up your side kick.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for April 10, 2023

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It hit 99° at the airport today. I guess that means summer is here.

There's a fire weather watch in effect due to heat and strong winds in the next couple of days.

f5b98c29-558d-4204-817b-e7c5112ca4df_text.gif

Shadow Wolf

Smokey and the Bandit is alsi frustrating me tbat my first car could have been a Firebird but the wanker at the dealership assumed I was too young and too inexperienced for the car, despite the fact I was driving long before I could legally drive and even raced quarter midgets for awhile (that was mostly educational for me 8n what not to do and learning to feel the road through the tires).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't ever be in such a hurry that
you hook up an inverter with the
wrong polarity.
I was going to use it to make toast.
Well....it's toast.

Shadow Wolf

I wonder if I can text or email bomb these scammers who every night tell me an account I don't have is restricted and have to log in to keep it?

Shadow Wolf

I'm too depressed to sleep. About as depressed as I was when I got an IOP treatment, which happened when I shared a very dark irony of a suicidal ideation (using a speeding ambulance with it's lights amd sirens on) with my doctor. She didn't like hearing that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm too depressed to sleep. About as depressed as I was when I got an IOP treatment, which happened when I shared a very dark irony of a suicidal ideation (using a speeding ambulance with it's lights amd sirens on) with my doctor. She didn't like hearing that.
I don't know what "IOP" is.
The things I don't know could fill a herd of libraries.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What if Benjamin Franklin were reincarnated in a foreign country? I don't think we've ever had a thread on this. Anybody want to start it? Anybody? Anybody?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I didn't get hired where I interviewed. No surprise. Hardly anyone actually does that.

You REALLY need to stop showing up to interviews in your V outfit... I know you like to keep the knives close, but it makes most potential employers rather nervous

6788-1594047057.jpg

And your Danny Trejo vest and coat you use to accessorize ..., no matter how nice it might looks .... is out to

_25a8386a-58a5-11ea-9f40-2bfe36999fc5.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

1681306493143.png

1681306545878.png

The Strong said Nintendo of America, which owns the Donkey Kong game and associated characters, provided input on the project.

Donkey Kong, released in 1981, features the first appearance of perennial Nintendo hero Mario, although at the time of the game's release he was known as Jumpman.

The arcade machine is scheduled to make its debut June 30.

I wonder if they'll make other giant arcade machines.

H2_6fG.gif