• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
By "not good" it just doesn't appeal to me.
Too sweet, too mild, too not tasty.
On steak, I like...
OIP.H3TEPkcZJhPo4cGAqlWKTgHaLo
If you need sauce on a steak you need a better steak.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm going to go outside, it is 87 degrees... in real upstate NY....in April..... this is just weird

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It only got up into the low 80s today.
But we're having a drought (by our standards).
It hasn't rained in nearly a week.

Shadow Wolf

I find steak bland....all steak.
I do not cook a bland steak. But for me the entire process of making a steak takes over 24 hours amd uses more than the tired and unimpressive duo of salt and pepper.
My steaks are juicy and flavorful, nothing extra needed, especially the blasphemy known as steak sauce because all that's gonna do is clash with the steak and make a watery mess.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I do not cook a bland steak. But for me the entire process of making a steak takes over 24 hours amd uses more than the tired and unimpressive duo of salt and pepper.
My steaks are juicy and flavorful, nothing extra needed, especially the blasphemy known as steak sauce because all that's gonna do is clash with the steak and make a watery mess.
Just a wee bit'o habenero sauce makes steak come alive.

Shadow Wolf

Just a wee bit'o habenero sauce makes steak come alive.
You're problem is too much faith in that foolish French nonsense of letting a bland and plain dish speak for itself. They have a word for it, I don't care to search it out because ultimately it's a preposterous waist of food potential.
Now, if ya dare blaspheme my caribean jerk steak with a sauce I'd cut your hand off before you could I might just let you do it amd get a good hot mouthful of hanero from the steak's natural juices and the meat itself having a kick of habanero.
My smokey Cajun steak though I'd definitely have to lop your hands off. You'd understand amd even thank me for it as the steak is properly being fed to you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're problem is too much faith in that foolish French nonsense of letting a bland and plain dish speak for itself. They have a word for it, I don't care to search it out because ultimately it's a preposterous waist of food potential.
Now, if ya dare blaspheme my caribean jerk steak with a sauce I'd cut your hand off before you could I might just let you do it amd get a good hot mouthful of hanero from the steak's natural juices and the meat itself having a kick of habanero.
My smokey Cajun steak though I'd definitely have to lop your hands off. You'd understand amd even thank me for it as the steak is properly being fed to you.
You're just trying to breathe life into bland meat.
But that's fine with me.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Giphy lacks variety, now. If you put in 'Bean' then all you get are pics of Mr. Bean. Lots of them. If you put in 'Peashooter' you get a lot of Plants vs. Zombies gifs. Beans exist. They are a type of legume. Peashooters are straws that you use to shoot peas.

Shadow Wolf

You're just trying to breathe life into bland meat.
But that's fine with me.
Meats are mostly bland. This is why we have spices amd herbs, marinades and dry rubs, breadings and batters, and experimented and toiled until we have found the ways to best serve the foods we love.
If you need a sauce you just need a better steak. That's all there is to it.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Giphy lacks variety, now. If you put in 'Bean' then all you get are pics of Mr. Bean. Lots of them. If you put in 'Peashooter' you get a lot of Plants vs. Zombies gifs. Beans exist. They are a type of legume. Peashooters are straws that you use to shoot peas.
I always shop Mr. Bean. I was the best dressed in my book club.