• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
72 Seasons is solid evidence and proof that I'm right and the real Metallica was abducted and replaced by alien imposters.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've gotten so use to reading the Saxon Tales--which are written strictly from Uhtreds perspective and he's entirely apathetic about what gods people worship--that I forgot the Last Kingdom portrays Christiany as something that comes with problems and divisions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I wish to announce that I've been high this morning.

20230415_094242.jpg

The mighty;-) river Dordogne looks like a stream from up here

ChristineM

Premium Member
What do those foreigners eat?.....Fish and fries. Probably fried fish.

Depends, beer battered, deep fried fish and chips with mushy peas is pretty good.

And yes thats chips, not fries because it foreign.

Or it could be frits, also foreign

ChristineM

Premium Member
Pommes frites! Which are yummy. And are foreign. LOL

Chips in English, frits or pommes frites in french...

A pomme is an apple. So pomme frits is fried apple

Potato is 'pomme de terre' (apple of the earth) so really they should be called pomme de terre frits.

Also french fries which is an American mistake which should be Belgian fries, that's where they were invented.

Foreign food, designed to confuse

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Chips in English, frits or pommes frites in french...

A pomme is an apple. So pomme frits is fried apple

Potato is 'pomme de terre' (apple of the earth) so really they should be called pomme de terre frits.

Also french fries which is an American mistake which should be Belgian fries, that's where they were invented.

Foreign food, designed to confuse
LOL I;m saying it in German, which is even more confusing! LOL Tell the people you love that you love them, because that's a nice thing to do, but yell it at them in German, because the world is a scary place. Or something like that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just posted this in the other random meaningless announcements thread....
"I'm going to post in the other thread about random meaningless announcements."

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Why is this thread 2 and not thread Mark II: using the well established technique by which cool names get upgraded?