• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you know anything about statistics of knife versus a gun, that is not yet drawn and 20 feet or less.... I'm guessing you don't

and that is all I will say on this matter
I know more than you think. Pro-blue types love to
justify shootings with the "21' rule".
Feel free to quote me your statistics.

It applies to a cop drawing the gun on someone
running towards them with both knife & intent.
The cops already had their guns drawn, & the
victim wasn't advancing on them in a threatening
manner. He appeared to even be surrendering.

The mere possession (or suspicion thereof) of a
weapon doesn't justify killing. (I recall there being
numerous court rulings on this.) A problem with
the attitude of "See gun. Shoot!" is that cops do
shoot each other when one isn't in uniform.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A problem with
the attitude of "See gun. Shoot!" is that cops do
shoot each other when one isn't in uniform.
Yup. That alone screams they don't care. They just want to shoot people.
And it's pretty bad when I spot an out of uniform pig but apparently they can't identify eachother.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
A fist full of rage!

IMG_20230415_204436553.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I've found more proof evidence @Revoltingest is two or three kids stacked on eachother:
The greatest thing to ever happen for liberty
is cel phones + youtube.
I'm not young or old, but I'd never think of or say that, meaning I out geezer him again. If he was really his age he'd be like parents and ask me this tech stuff until they realize I'm just pushing buttons trying to figure it out and then call on a youngin of the family to figure whatever out. But Revoltingest just knows all this. Ergo, his height and adult stature and status have been achieved by two or three kids stacking themselves on each other.

Shadow Wolf

I seem to have found a healthy and balanced admiration of Japan. My views of it certainly not romanticized like it was when I was young, but there still is much to be fascinated with and many wonderful things despite the hefty loads of baggage I learned of that soured it for me when I was younger (like the extreme pressure to succeed placed on kids that is known for leading to suicide).

Shadow Wolf

So, in Contact religious terrorists in Indiana sabatoges the Machine. In Red Dragon some dead victims turned up there. And now I read in Vampire$, the book the John Carpenter movie Vampires is based on, well we can add a nest of some of the last, true monstrous vampires who were entirely wicked, all bad guy, and mostly brainless monsters.
I tell ya, it's all crazies from there. Michael Jackson, Axl Rose and Mick Folley are about as sane as it gets.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've found more proof evidence @Revoltingest is two or three kids stacked on eachother:

I'm not young or old, but I'd never think of or say that, meaning I out geezer him again. If he was really his age he'd be like parents and ask me this tech stuff until they realize I'm just pushing buttons trying to figure it out and then call on a youngin of the family to figure whatever out. But Revoltingest just knows all this. Ergo, his height and adult stature and status have been achieved by two or three kids stacking themselves on each other.
The only geezerhood you've achieved is physical decrepitude.
But in this one area, you've excelled.

Shadow Wolf

The only geezerhood you've achieved is physical decrepitude.
But in this one area, you've excelled.
I know. But I still out geezer you with internet and phone stuff. And because you aren't like my parents woth stuff like that you can't be around the same age.
I don't know. Maybe you've grown to just one kid under the trench coat since I caught on to you?

Shadow Wolf

No way...you're far more accustomed to modern tech.
Now....get off'n me lawn!
That I am not. I can still throw my phone away, quit using it and say I've been most my life without a cell phone. And because social media was introduced to me as a means of getting back in touch with everyone in high school I never took to that because they few people there I didn't want to kill I already had their phone numbers and know where they lived. Add in lots of the internet seems to hate me, finds me an offense living "red flag," thinks I'm a problem and not the solution and the result is I out geezer you.
Or I suppose I could say I miss the days of a phone attached to wall at home and not having a computer and internet more than you.:cool:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That I am not. I can still throw my phone away, quit using it and say I've been most my life without a cell phone.
That's only cuz you're so young.
Most of your life you weren't old enuf for a phone.
And because social media was introduced to me as a means of getting back in touch with everyone in high school I never took to that because they few people there I didn't want to kill I already had their phone numbers and know where they lived. Add in lots of the internet seems to hate me, finds me an offense living "red flag," thinks I'm a problem and not the solution and the result is I out geezer you.
Or I suppose I could say I miss the days of a phone attached to wall at home and not having a computer and internet more than you.:cool:
And yet here you are on social media as
the 2nd greatest loser in the history of RF.

Shadow Wolf

That's only cuz you're so young.
Most of your life you weren't old enuf for a phone.

And yet here you are on social media as
the 2nd greatest loser in the history of RF.
But unlike you I didn't come here from elsewhere. I found myself with no more school (this being after I dropped out of college after my first attempt), no more plays, just one job and lots of new found free time. I looked a bit out into this internet thing to see what the buzz is about, found here amd haven't moved on.
I'm old enough that phones belong at home. I only got my first when I moved out of my parents the first time and my roommates and I discovered that having our own cell phone would be cheaper than splitting a landline as we had planned.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But unlike you I didn't come here from elsewhere.
It could hardly be said that I came from another forum.
I had well under 100,000 posts there in my measly 3 years.
I found myself with no more school (this being after I dropped out of college after my first attempt), no more plays, just one job and lots of new found free time. I looked a bit out into this internet thing to see what the buzz is about, found here amd haven't moved on.
I'm old enough that phones belong at home. I only got my first when I moved out of my parents the first time and my roommates and I discovered that having our own cell phone would be cheaper than splitting a landline as we had planned.
You're also fashionably trans-gender.
That's a young'n thingie.
Face it...you're trendy.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its entertaining watching a Chinese woman, who has decided that she can make pizza, actually make pizza. However I am smart enough to not make any comments