• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OIP.JK8urUpq8AZ72bzn1USJIAHaHo

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I discovered at the library there's actually in existence 60 minutes of das Boot I haven't seen. This copy, which I've nit seen at the library before, is almost 3 and half hours long. That means you can have a beer, put the movie in, watch the previews, movie and the credits, and by the time you get the movie back in the case the beer has been processed out of your body. I may not be exactly right on that, but it's still too long a movie.

Shadow Wolf

He's posing with the other villains.

View attachment 77239
Adam West Batman Joker can at least say he was better than Suicide Squad Joker. And that's saying alot because I don't like Golden Age Joker. I like him as a derranged, homicidal lunatic who's actually rather lucid but so crazy and chaotic in the moment it's easy to forget he's conducting an impromptu symphony of destruction.
But Letto Joker was just all sorts of bad, weird bad. A weird that is not at all good.

Shadow Wolf

I am still very perplexed at how much work is in involved with being declared formally disabled. The paperwork isn't necessarily agreeable with my right shoulder, and my left hand, primarily used drawing before all , has taken to an odd hybrid of drawing and writing.

Shadow Wolf

Brazil reminds me that I don't really actually like Monty Python. I don't. Episode after episode of Flying Circus with no laughs, and most the movies I've seen I don't like. I just love the few things I do like.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If I were in charge of the libertarian art division I'd choose a goat, not a penguin. Why? They're funny, like donkeys and elephants are funny. They're independent, climbers and jumpers. And they say Ahahahahah.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
not slag, that was a typographical error.... don't make me go into my spelling-nazi self defense mode......The slang in my high school days in Massachusetts.... hmmm....your response is making me think it applies and that you do, in fact, bite

Given the English slang meaning of slag I'm surprised the nanny bot let it through

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I suppose there's a possibility I am, but it's all unproven heresay. Afterall, the sun beats me like that redheaded stepchild thing I have never understood.
You could still have some Kraut in you,
but have the genetic defect that made
you one of those...ugh....gingers.