• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
funny-it-memes-83-6466099ca815a-png__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's his best IMO.
He managed to pull off a good screen adaption of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Which is also the best "what it's like to be on drugs" I've seen. It still doesn't get it, but it's better than those drunk goggles and it makes ot clear that eggs frying in a skillet is breakfast, not your brain on drugs. Amd I personally think made to seriously mess with people who watch it themselves with a headfull of acid.
The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus (I don't remember the full title), wish I remembered more but it's been so long since I've watched it I only remember he had a clever work in to account for Heath Ledger's fatal overdose (it wasn't method acting like tons of non-thespians claim).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Rather than the Statue of Liberty, they should have used an image of Don Quixote on Rosinante and a windmill.
Our other logo is a penguin.
Other logo suggestions...
Democrats should use a cancerous growth.
Republicans should use a rattlesnake.