• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
231dc4dbf9c5646a58bd5d0ae48cecbf.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's the internet. That automatically means your up to no good. I don't know how, it's probably actually nothing, but this, sir, is the internet and you are up to no good!
He works for is employed by the government.
When he isn't pilfering dumpsters, eating donuts, or sleeping,
he's prolly violating our privacy, or writing some new & ever
more inscrutable regulations to vex us.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's too serious for the internet. It's probably his listening to that Attitude Adjustment song that the internet has found reprehensibly offensive.

Shadow Wolf

Now that I'm better with reading Japanese I discovered I'm wrong. The Germans don't talk like how the Japanese write. No, I'm finding reading that to not be that hard now that I know some words, about three dozen kanji and especially grammar particles it's not too bad or incoherent. Germans just sound like Germans when they talk and **** all trying to figure out their trilledundhauchedundgeschlurrenedtogether speech.

Shadow Wolf

I wonder how autistic people function in cultures with a very tonal langauge like Chinese? We're often monstrously monotonous and flat flatter than flat with affect. Here people ask me I'm mad and feeling ok, andI have to significantly ramp up the energy output to put doubts to rest. Chinese I can only imagine could potentially be a great frustration that painfully necessitates context.

Wu Wei

Which reminds me....
@Revoltingest is hereby ban, forbidden anything we desire at any time whenever we feel like it The second kicked out of just part @Revoltingest is hereby says the part @Revoltingest is hereby ban, forbidden and party of the party of the part, the legal government hereby says the legal government hereby ban, forbidden anything we desire at about and kicked out anything we feel like it The second party of just part, the party of just and kicked out of the party of the feel like it The legal government hereby say

Wu Wei

It's the internet. That automatically means your up to no good. I don't know how, it's probably actually nothing, but this, sir, is the internet and you are up to no good!
the internet is neither good or no good or bad or not bad for that matter in any way shape or form relevant or irrelevant on any given day or night so says a bunch of folks who may or may not matter

Shadow Wolf

the internet is neither good or no good or bad or not bad for that matter in any way shape or form relevant or irrelevant on any given day or night so says a bunch of folks who may or may not matter
The denizens of the internet have spoken otherwise. They hate so much they don't know what they're hating and can get much of what they say thrown back at them. But that matters not, because this is the internet, a looney world where science is racist, being of a disprivileged group doesn't matter if you're white, amd squeaky clean sainthood is a prerequisite just to be a less than ok person.

Wu Wei

The denizens of the internet have spoken otherwise. They hate so much they don't know what they're hating and can get much of what they say thrown back at them. But that matters not, because this is the internet, a looney world where science is racist, being of a disprivileged group doesn't matter if you're white, and squeaky clean sainthood is a prerequisite just to be a less than ok person.
WWW = Wild and Whacky Web....but ultimately....

2861005088_5bf1cd8013_w.jpg