• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1684714234206.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's a wrap. Time for bed, and tomorrow its back to work. I am proudly employed. You're welcome you retired social security leeches.
Also disabled leeches. It recently came to my attention I didn't do things right as I learned I didn't get disabilities when I filled years ago not due to not being disabled enough but not having the work credits and not doing whatever to get supplemental income.
And this time I'm more disabled and aiming for supplemental income. So get to work!
Or, I'll make you a deal. Give me your knees and shoulder and I'll go work and you can be the disabled leech.

Shadow Wolf

Watching American Horror Story got me thinking, it's likely shows like that did more for trans people than Jenner has, and likewise Lady Gaga probably did more with her song Born this Way.

Shadow Wolf

A good mechanic that takes payment in cake... Tranny's too expensive of a fix.

Maybe I'll take a page from Freya's book and hook the cats up to a chariot.

View attachment 77386
That's what Chilton's is for. It shows you how (libraries often have them or other repair manuals like Hanes Apperson), and at this point it doesn't seem like you have anything to lose if it goes bad.

Shadow Wolf

I wish I could better understand the laws regarding sampling. I hear it's ok, then it's illegal, but I definitely hear it going on. It's a common thing for hiphop, but then the laws have apparently hurt the genre. But ike this song, about Ted Bundy and about half in Russian and half in English, it uses the American Horror Story theme throughout. But from my own research I don't know if it's legal or not. It's underground as hell though so probably no one who can do anything about it has noticed regardless what the law actually says.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Also disabled leeches. It recently came to my attention I didn't do things right as I learned I didn't get disabilities when I filled years ago not due to not being disabled enough but not having the work credits and not doing whatever to get supplemental income.
And this time I'm more disabled and aiming for supplemental income. So get to work!
Or, I'll make you a deal. Give me your knees and shoulder and I'll go work and you can be the disabled leech.
Were I disabled enough I'd proudly accept a check from the gov. Its an honorable existence for you: carving a life out on Etsy or Ebay and praying that your joints don't ache at the next rainstorm. I don't envy that! :) I suppose your days are spent in misery and reading cereal boxes. :anguished: I'd not want that, although your youth and skills I might pay $$ for. Music, engines, etc.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After pursuing RF this morning I think I will attempt to avoid reading threads that are political or edging Woke. All they seem to be doing is getting upset with something, framing it as an extremist view, and supporting extremist responsie, with no possibility of finding a middle ground.....

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
After pursuing RF this morning I think I will attempt to avoid reading threads that are political or edging Woke. All they seem to be doing is getting upset with something, framing it as an extremist view, and supporting extremist responsie, with no possibility of finding a middle ground.....

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
I completely avoid political threads.

I find they make me gassy.