• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OIP.7s2ZZTMTdIHCcBNqbIT0MQAAAA

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK...I'm annoyed..... a local carver does chainsaw carvings of bears....which I thought were pretty good...UNTIL...he decided to carve Black bears..... but they AREN'T black bears....they are Brown bears painted black..... the EARS!!!!! They all have Brown bear ears......

how-to-tell-difference-between-black-bear-and-brown-bear-graphic-cover.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
OK...I'm annoyed..... a local carver does chainsaw carvings of bears....which I thought were pretty good...UNTIL...he decided to carve Black bears..... but they AREN'T black bears....they are Brown bears painted black..... the EARS!!!!! They all have Brown bear ears......

how-to-tell-difference-between-black-bear-and-brown-bear-graphic-cover.png
My next to youngest nephew would probably love you over that post.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Yes, quite annoying...aren't there more woodcarvers we can trust.?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

“This is the only one in the Western Hemisphere that [is] on display…It’s a really unique for the Field, and, of course, it’s going to be the first thing you see when you walk in from the south entrance,” Julian Siggers, museum CEO, said.

He said it was discovered in 2008 in Morocco, in the Sahara Desert.

Researcher Matteo Fabri said Spinosaurus was the biggest predatory dinosaur to every walk the earth.

"To every walk the earth"? They really got to proofread these things better.

1685754021640.png

To celebrate it’s arrival, the museum will hold Dino Fest next Saturday, June 10.

It appears I'll be missing the Dino Fest. Too far to drive.

Chicago is a tough town, though. It's the only city in America tough enough to deal with the world's largest predatory dinosaur.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Alan Rickman is not telling anybody anything these days
No, which is tragic for humans but great for bears because he was a human who tell a bear to **** off and make the bear stop an attack and slowly back off and leave in humliation from thr verbal assault while the high levels of British Villian alone is it's own force to deal with as he makes it clear he doesn't have to deal with the crap.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We know what a cocaine bear would be like. What about a coffee bear? What would a bear be like if it were hyped up on lots of coffee and addicted to that?