• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1688157866409.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The crap, fake Robocop movie has ruined the real ones for me. For whenever I watch the real ones I have to wonder if those who made the fake one ever watched the real one because they forgot the heart amd soul of the story and what made it a great story on the first place by sucking the questions of existence of what is human out of it. And that it's supposed to a Cyberpunk movie.

Shadow Wolf

The Germans don't really get the credit they deserve for Jäger. It's a tasty good drink, mentioned now and then in horrorcore rap, the subject of a Fluffy joke where he points out it makes you call it by its name, and is just really good.

Shadow Wolf

The new White Men Can't Jump just doesn't live up to the original. I would even say it sucks. Watered down, tamed down, they don't even make a fuss about it being hard work to look this bad.

Shadow Wolf

You're saying dogs are food!?
No.
I am saying though if you get me Revoltingest's knees so I cam have them and be so kind as to give me your right shoulder I'll get straight to that letting you retire in comfort thing.