• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No.
I am saying though if you get me Revoltingest's knees so I cam have them and be so kind as to give me your right shoulder I'll get straight to that letting you retire in comfort thing.

You really don't want my right shoulder.... just got a cortisone shot in it a few weeks ago and has a problem with the clavicle that will get check mid July...and GET YER OWN KNEES!!!!! That's what I had to do....besides we have ourselves a new contract.... I don't need ANYBODY!!!!! I'll be wealthy beyond my widest dreams...... although my dreams are no to wild

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Riding around in a tricycle.
When I was young and hanging out with bikers
raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.u2.jpg

But these days...

HD-wallpaper-bear-cyclist-bear-tricycle-bike-grizzly.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm starting to notice this new software doesn't alwaya alert me when someone replies to me.

Yes, I've noticed that too. A couple I've caught by luck by returning to the page. If ive seen a couple i guess ive missed quite a few.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have exactly 125 cans of smoked kippered herring in the house.
This doesn't include the ones in Mr Van or in the wood shop.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
If my knees weren't mush I'd still be a legend on the B-ball court....(oh, forgot the heart) Sometime senility makes for fun thoughts...