• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Because of a new movie called Vampire Virus there has been a large obstacle errected in trying to remember what this especially bad movie is called. It begins by saying vampirism is caused by a virus and the.virus is assumed to be real. And what follows is acting so bad that elementary school theatre is Oscar and Golden Globe worthy compared to this movie that nearly killed off my cravings for bad movies.

Shadow Wolf

In trying to find the title of that one vampire flick I learnes if what seems to be a real gem of great ****tastic movie. It's called Robo Vampire, and it being a foriegn film ans looking to be absolutely terrible has to be how it wasn't sued out of existence due to copy right infringement.
1688269565619.jpeg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Also there are the sci fi that becomes hilarious when it somehow goes over the edge with fantasy or fails too hard at establishing characters and plots:

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Starship Troopers
Shroom Trek (Discovery)
Stripey-face Trek (Beyond)

Shadow Wolf

I do have to say this movie is a great example of why I love bad movies. I've seen nothing in this terrible movie, it rips off Robocop it's still fresh, and it's so bad you have to give them credit for having the balls to release it anyways, lol.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't think that one was that bad, but it does seem to embrace that it'sa cheesy, over the top satire of military worship and fascism.
No, not so bad except that the aliens were a bit rubbery, and the relationships were mere allusions to ones described in the book.

Oh by the way special mention goes to Pacific Rim. The acting and plot establishment were somewhere between Power Rangers and Valerian.

Shadow Wolf

No, not so bad except that the aliens were a bit rubbery, and the relationships were mere allusions to ones described in the book.

Oh by the way special mention goes to Pacific Rim.
Granted I've not read the book so I don't have that comparison, but I do believe people were overall too harsh on the movie.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Granted I've not read the book so I don't have that comparison, but I do believe people were overall too harsh on the movie.
It proposed controversial and interesting ideas: what if only military veterans could vote, what if men and women showered together, what if thinking bugs invaded our planet, could a common enemy unite humanity...etc.

Shadow Wolf

Hopefully no one goes after Vamp, a white, male and bisexual character in the Metal Gear Solid games because he's voiced by the black Phil Lamarr.
And truly the character helps to showcase Lamarr's talent as a voice actor because there are zero traces of Hermes Conrad or his other characters.

Shadow Wolf

@Revoltingest
Because it's just never nerdy enough in here, why do you suppose Jefferson Twilight looks like "the" blacula, Mamuwalde? Could he be a son of this undead African prince?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hopefully no one goes after Vamp, a white, male and bisexual character in the Metal Gear Solid games because he's voiced by the black Phil Lamarr.
And truly the character helps to showcase Lamarr's talent as a voice actor because there are zero traces of Hermes Conrad or his other characters.
Only blackface, brownface, & gayforpay are wrong.
Whiteface is OK.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just say a video of cops messing with 2 guys for recording them.
Cop: "Where are you coming from?"
Guy: "Your mother's house."
(This is legally protected speech.)
So out comes a rainbow coalition of cops, black,
white, Asian, & a K9 to extend the detainment.
I couldn't even count the many cop cars.
Ultimately, not even a ticket issued.

That was just the beginning of funny insults.