• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wdf8sV7PQdyA3qyrbZDKxUbkZeRckLLA3cyPvmHbWQk.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Humans should research how to make cultivated meat out of mushrooms. There's nothing more energy saving than mushrooms grown in crap. Imagine converting crap into delicious chicken. I believe its possible.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I once cam across one of those.... but it was a Lion and Tiger train. The Circus was in town across from my old office when I ws waking to my car

it was like this, but longer

Caged-Adult-Tigers.jpg

A bear comes across a lion and tiger? Oh my.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wasn't abke to actually sleep last night so I feel terrible, especially as sleep didn't come easy amd waa scarce the night before.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I once cam across one of those.... but it was a Lion and Tiger train. The Circus was in town across from my old office when I ws waking to my car

it was like this, but longer

Caged-Adult-Tigers.jpg

When i was a child we went on a day trip to Blackpool. While driving along the promenade we were stopped while 6 elephants (trunk holding tail of the one in front) crossed the road.

It seems it was a daily occurrence that the "Tower Circus" took their elephants to play on the beach each morning.