• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You should'a ordered better genes.
My mom should have beat the delivery doctor upside his head for not putting me in corrective braces. She probably needs beat upside her head over it as well because my brother had the same issue when he was born, 10 years before me, and his delivery doctor put him in corrective braces. And later on my mom refused to let a surgeon striaghten then out when I was the second or third grade.
I was going to stop by and ask the doctor what the **** as I was driving this way as I moved here, but the hospital I was born at was leveled by a tornado and my mom is pretty sure he's not practicing anymore anyways and may be dead by now.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My mom should have beat the delivery doctor upside his head for not putting me in corrective braces. She probably needs beat upside her head over it as well because my brother had the same issue when he was born, 10 years before me, and his delivery doctor put him in corrective braces. And later on my mom refused to let a surgeon striaghten then out when I was the second or third grade.
I was going to stop by and ask the doctor what the **** as I was driving this way as I moved here, but the hospital I was born at was leveled by a tornado and my mom is pretty sure he's not practicing anymore anyways and may be dead by now.
Looks like bad genes run in the family.

Shadow Wolf

Looks like bad genes run in the family.
It's not all bad. It is further reassurance I took way more after my mom's family (because if my half siblings and I share something in common it's through mom) while lending credit to the theory many have held that I'm the milkman's baby.
But I suppose parternal lineage doesn't really matter. I have a strong resemblance to my mom's mom's mom anyways and because the conventional father figure was absent and then abandoned us it was Jesus who started raising me and George Carlin who finished the job. And Carlin rebuilt me. He made me better than before. Better, stronger, faster (in thought and wit).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's not all bad. It is further reassurance I took way more after my mom's family (because if my half siblings and I share something in common it's through mom) while lending credit to the theory many have held that I'm the milkman's baby.
But I suppose parternal lineage doesn't really matter. I have a strong resemblance to my mom's mom's mom anyways and because the conventional father figure was absent and then abandoned us it was Jesus who started raising me and George Carlin who finished the job. And Carlin rebuilt me. He made me better than before. Better, stronger, faster (in thought and wit).
Jesus was a terrible parent.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was just watching the film Terminator salvation and of course what I was thinking was. wow! I sure hope there's a lot of typing on the screen.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
terminator-trip.gif

Shadow Wolf

I need to pick the movies for a bad movie show. MST3K has too many that aren't bad. Some evem got good reviews, amd have nothing thats really that bad in them. If you want to torture people with truly bad movies I can fill the role of Movie Mengele. I know of movies so bad they nearly broke my love of bad movies.