• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The novocaine has not worn off yet so I have to be careful or food will dribble out my mouth. In a couple of weeks, the last two quadrants of my mouth will be done one after the other. I can hardly wait.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The novocaine has not worn off yet so I have to be careful or food will dribble out my mouth. In a couple of weeks, the last two quadrants of my mouth will be done one after the other. I can hardly wait.
I've never been numbed up that well until I found the dentist I have now. Before him I was typically curled up from the neck down amd leaving an imprint of my hand on the arm rest. But this guy? I finally fully gwt those dentist jokes on Bill Cosby Himself.

MikeDwight

Studies In The Theology Of The Korean Presbyterian Church​

Conservative Theology In The Korean Church To 1938​

A. J. Brown, one of the General Secretaries of the Board of Foreign Missions of the Presbyterian Church, U. S. A., comments on the missionary before 1911 in these terms: “The typical missionary of the first quarter century after the opening of the country was a man of the Puritan type. He kept the Sabbath as our New England forefathers did a century ago. He looked upon dancing, smoking and card-playing as sins in which no true follower of Christ should indulge. In theology and Biblical criticism he was strongly conservative, and he held as a vital truth the premillenarian view of the second coming of Christ. The higher criticism and liberal theology were deemed dangerous heresies.

Shadow Wolf

According to my sister--who is employed as a physician's assistant--tells me all my pain is in my head a brace to help lift and supporting my sagging shoulder would just be giving in, it would be being a victim and it will keep getting worse and, I am not making this or any of this, it will end up killing me.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
According to my sister--who is employed as a physician's assistant--tells me all my pain is in my head a brace to help lift and supporting my sagging shoulder would just be giving in, it would be being a victim and it will keep getting worse and, I am not making this or any of this, it will end up killing me.
Her patients must just love her forthrightness...:mad:

Shadow Wolf

Her patients must just love her forthrightness...:mad:
They love her for reasons she's been fired for once or twice, given the option to resign a few times, and could see her losing her license and facing heavy fines and jail time. I even know she has as a patient who is the mom of a celibrity because she over shares (I knkw the patients name and celebrity's name). I don't think they'd love knowing that though.

Shadow Wolf

Yeah, I'm not just the least craziest of my friends, I'm also the most rational, down to earth, ans least crazy member in my family.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
fic-ufp4.gif