• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Fake news! Here's Russian Ursus Circus. He fiercly denies it, and you hear him! Dening makes it true!
That's just to try to confuse us. How often does he post in Russian vs Mandarin after all. He confesses for a love of Chinese food and that's more evidence. He may have been a Russian bear earlier but not now - he's switched his allegiance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's just to try to confuse us. How often does he post in Russian vs Mandarin after all. He confesses for a love of Chinese food and that's more evidence. He may have been a Russian bear earlier but not now - he's switched his allegiance.
Nah. He's just girly part whipped by his Chinese wife. He still sneaks in his pierogis and vodka.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And if we need a spy/bad bear here, we all know the Russian accent makes for better bad guys, followed closely by German.:tonguewink:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread is over 5000 pages long. Its like old food left too long in the refrigerator, then exposed to radiation and nipped by bats. What has it become?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
leftovers-in-the-fridge-GettyImages-96322287.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My Trumpy Bear collection is an investment.
They're bound to skyrocket in value.
Perhaps not as much as my stock in
Amalgamated Top Hats & Spats.
(They're coming back, you know.)

That was fun.
Thank you for the opportunity to post it.

You should have invested in collars, collar buttons, cuffs and cuff links...I'm pretty sure they are on the rebound

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should have invested in collars, collar buttons, cuffs and cuff links...I'm pretty sure they are on the rebound
Don't forget powdered wigs.
British legal critters still wear them,
& I expect them to regain popularity
with the effete popinjay class.
R.f3cb2210c66f3138c6a42d9ac0cf729c

Wu Wei

This just proves that there's something more fetid than our usual banter in this thread. It's political banter. But what can we expect from a Chinese bear.

I'm not Chinese you Sinophobic racist...my wife is.....I, like a half a dozen or so other people in the USA, am from Florida.....

Wu Wei

I'm so tired of problem after problem stacking up on my property.... Today I'd sell it all and move to a condo where THEY take care of the property.....