• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
funny-cat-pics-and-memes-64a6c9e29fc5c__700.jpg

funny-cat-pics-and-memes-24-64a81a7af25b4__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Wu Wei should write silly, mildly raunchy comedy poetry like mine in the Winner thread. I've never had as much fun with myself as I did playing with that big toy.:tearsofjoy:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Trying to get a job again, my stress levels have been so high from such chronic rejection my stomach feels like a sack full of acid.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

“When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.”​

― Herman Wouk

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm so tired of problem after problem stacking up on my property.... Today I'd sell it all and move to a condo where THEY take care of the property.....

Been there, done that. Problem is, if you have a good landlord, it's all good. But there are also ones that will try to skirt around repairs, then you also can't repair it yourself because you don't "own the place". So rather than have a money pit of a broken place that can be fixed, you have a lesser money pit of a broken place that can't be fixed.

Wu Wei

Been there, done that. Problem is, if you have a good landlord, it's all good. But there are also ones that will try to skirt around repairs, then you also can't repair it yourself because you don't "own the place". So rather than have a money pit of a broken place that can be fixed, you have a lesser money pit of a broken place that can't be fixed.

I am the landlord in on some of the issues and the property owner on all the issues

Wu Wei

MOM - Microsoft Operations Manager

BOMB - Beast On My Back

ZOM - Zephyrs of Manipulation

PROM - Programable Read Only Memory

ROM - Read Only Memory

COM - Commercial