• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
dukakis.gif

Is that Paul Dukakis?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Typical conservative...trying to change the subject..... and point fingers at others...... no doubt about it.... you're a conservative
No, that's typical politicians. I studied them rather than the book when it comes to public speaking. So I'm pretty good at that one as well and soared above the class and placed a class second when I gave a presentation in front of a bunch if college people about the positive morality in South Park, claiming it's one if the most moral shows on TV.
I think I need a promoter and manager. Someone to do those things for me I'm not good at so I can maybe actually get ahead.

Shadow Wolf

Typical conservative...trying to change the subject..... and point fingers at others...... no doubt about it.... you're a conservative
Back on topic, because I got carried off in another direction, you've been denying that one longer. Saying I'm conservative, or especially "Trump supporter," that's like trying to say I'm black. And a part od the reason I'm not interested in the ads on the internet is some of them have thought I'm a black woman and advertised products for completely and entirely different hair type to me.
But you haven't killed Revoltingest yet, and while he may be a mostly nerve dead from inhaling chemical fumes from a lifefime if groundskeeping and definitely a drunk and rambling Scot who's post count suggests he's either part Time Lord or is one kid posting here while the other kids under the tench coat run the business, but your a bear. And he's drawing air. That's a dead give away for Ursus Circus.

Wu Wei

No, that's typical politicians. I studied them rather than the book when it comes to public speaking. So I'm pretty good at that one as well and soared above the class and placed a class second when I gave a presentation in front of a bunch if college people about the positive morality in South Park, claiming it's one if the most moral shows on TV.
I think I need a promoter and manager. Someone to do those things for me I'm not good at so I can maybe actually get ahead.

I know it is a typical politician thing. I just didn't want to insult you that much.

Wu Wei

Back on topic, because I got carried off in another direction, you've been denying that one longer. Saying I'm conservative, or especially "Trump supporter," that's like trying to say I'm black. And a part od the reason I'm not interested in the ads on the internet is some of them have thought I'm a black woman and advertised products for completely and entirely different hair type to me.
But you haven't killed Revoltingest yet, and while he may be a mostly nerve dead from inhaling chemical fumes from a lifefime if groundskeeping and definitely a drunk and rambling Scot who's post count suggests he's either part Time Lord or is one kid posting here while the other kids under the tench coat run the business, but your a bear. And he's drawing air. That's a dead give away for Ursus Circus.

Oh really...then how do you explain your extensive Trumpy Bear collection... it even dwarfs @Revoltingest and @sun rise 's collection

maxresdefault.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry, yes I meant to say Mike Dukakis.... that Tank thing did not help his political career at the time.... mostly because many thought he looked silly

Yes, his political career definitely tanked after that.

Shadow Wolf

I just accidentally discovered you can see how many posts you've made in a thread. I've made over 16,000 in this thread.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh really...then how do you explain your extensive Trumpy Bear collection... it even dwarfs @Revoltingest and @sun rise 's collection
My Trumpy Bear collection is an investment.
They're bound to skyrocket in value.
Perhaps not as much as my stock in
Amalgamated Top Hats & Spats.
(They're coming back, you know.)

That was fun.
Thank you for the opportunity to post it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My Trumpy Bear collection is an investment.
They're bound to skyrocket in value.
Perhaps not as much as my stock in
Amalgamated Top Hats & Spats.
(They're coming back, you know.)

That was fun.
Thank you for the opportunity to post it.

I'm thinking of investing in buckboards and buggy whips.