• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Vanilla Spice
Would it too deserve malicious treatment for ripping off a great song and then keeo denying it and claiming it's actually different despite the fact everybody knows you suck really bad and placed your bets on stealing better music and riding its coattails?

Shadow Wolf

A Vampire in Brooklyn wasn't treated well by critics, but Eddie Murphy at least makes for a handsome vampire.
Angela Bassett though would need about 20 years to grow into her vampireness. And she grew up into a scary blaculina.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Would it too deserve malicious treatment for ripping off a great song and then keeo denying it and claiming it's actually different despite the fact everybody knows you suck really bad and placed your bets on stealing better music and riding its coattails?
That sounds like it might get us a lot of action on Twitter and Thread. Who should we rip off first?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
This would never happen in the USA of course - many states, that is. :eek:

IMG_1074.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You've gone to great trouble to point out the differences between brown, black and white bears. So you are one too.

I have only gone to great trouble to point that out when you BEARISTS make statements or post picture because you THINK all bears LOOK the same...BEARIST!!!!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

I am hoping for some very great news. Having someone on the inside is what I've been lacking for the job search, now I have it, so hopefully this happens.
I still can't believe my phlebotomy teacher wouldn't help me and dismissed me even after I told her I'm trying to get on at the Blood Center where they only use butterflys. I haven't found a technique, but I'm reading a lot online butterfly draws one handed are very doable (reading more ablist bull**** saying one handed is a major no offering no reasins as to why). Assuming I get hired I'll probably reveal my situation and ask if anyone there can help me. Hopefully someone will as I'll probably be dying holding that job as it's one of the few I know I can do in my disabled state.