• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
.BEARIST!!!!!!!!

THIS is bear:

341572501_240980065169766_49435411829011939_n-64af01de189d6__700.jpg

And this shows Bear (and Otis) are totally not racist

340649572_953019915878315_8224352475376433071_n-64af01d4136ac__700.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I have only gone to great trouble to point that out when you BEARISTS make statements or post picture because you THINK all bears LOOK the same...BEARIST!!!!!!!!
I like bears......but you still don't get to vote in November.....God said.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I am hoping for some very great news. Having someone on the inside is what I've been lacking for the job search, now I have it, so hopefully this happens.
I still can't believe my phlebotomy teacher wouldn't help me and dismissed me even after I told her I'm trying to get on at the Blood Center where they only use butterflys. I haven't found a technique, but I'm reading a lot online butterfly draws one handed are very doable (reading more ablist bull**** saying one handed is a major no offering no reasins as to why). Assuming I get hired I'll probably reveal my situation and ask if anyone there can help me. Hopefully someone will as I'll probably be dying holding that job as it's one of the few I know I can do in my disabled state.
Good luck!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If anyone does not realize what's been happening economically in this country while the rich soak up all the money, this: 6 Y.O. “Realizes Something Isn’t Adding Up” With Great-Grandparents Living Rich On Regular Jobs
I still remember the anger and rage at the Chrysler plant after Clinton signed NAFTA. Lots of those guys refused to go to Mexico for awhile to train their replacements, and I can't blame them.
The Recession is what solidified me as being harshly against this system. I got to see my coworkers with seniority take paycuts, some of them losing over $20/hour, and although I got ahead and promoted up the ranks I didn't get the extra table scraps that come along with it. In reality, a new pay system that was introduced saw me losing $1/hour because my responsibilities mean I could count as much I used to so my overall APH (average pieces per hour) and auditor rank both went down, and with it my pay.
The ****nuts at the top, the VP of Operations told me my raise was all the extra hours I was getting and when asked if those suit wearing monkeys lost anything the VP informed us they feel our frustrations because they didn't get any bonuses that year.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm definitely absorbing some Spanish. I just looked over a short document. I didn't understand it 100%, but I figured out some words with context and understood the general gist of what it's saying.
Now if I can just figure out why I trip and stumble so hard on this when trying to actually learn it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm definitely absorbing some Spanish. I just looked over a short document. I didn't understand it 100%, but I figured out some words with context and understood the general gist of what it's saying.
Now if I can just figure out why I trip and stumble so hard on this when trying to actually learn it.
How do you try to learn it. I stumbled badly when I took German in college because memorizing lists of words and learning weird rules did not capture my attention.

But I easily learned some words and a few short phrases when I was in Japan and India.