• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
20-plus.google.com-621.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I realized something. I've been putting so much time abd energy into learning how to interview as a normal person I've never tried as me. Interviewers have told me I give good answers, but I imagine I'm saying the same thing as others, just more eloquently. Afterall, I've learned to give what they want to hear according to countless professional sources.
But the real me? Well, yes, that does mean challenging authority but I can recount where that has been catching errors, like how I can say when an old boss said I submitted a few notes late I told her no, that's not right I don't do late notes. And that's because I don't and I was right.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

This is nuts.

Florida Cops recently revealed a man’s daring Move to Hide Ammo Behind His Balls. Oh, it’s a story that will make you wonder, “Why would anyone think to hide a bullet beneath their testicles?” Well, let me introduce you to Michael Keanu Brennen, the mastermind behind this comically misguided plan.

According to the Smoking Gun, It all started when Brennen decided to embark on a luxurious 17-night vacation in Indian Rocks Beach. Now, I don’t know about you, but if I’m going to enjoy a seaside getaway, I’d rather not have my accommodations funded by stolen credit card information. But hey, to each their own, right?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I realized something. I've been putting so much time abd energy into learning how to interview as a normal person I've never tried as me. Interviewers have told me I give good answers, but I imagine I'm saying the same thing as others, just more eloquently. Afterall, I've learned to give what they want to hear according to countless professional sources.
But the real me? Well, yes, that does mean challenging authority but I can recount where that has been catching errors, like how I can say when an old boss said I submitted a few notes late I told her no, that's not right I don't do late notes. And that's because I don't and I was right.
That's an interesting point. An interview is like a first date in a sense. It's expected that people will dress well and put their "best foot forward". But if someone fakes who they are and the other person senses it, it's game over before it starts.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A "joke" for @Wu Wei courtsey of reddit with a minor addition

Rumour got round that the bear kept a list of all the animals he plans to kill..​

renderTimingPixel.png

Scared and confused, the wolf went to confront the bear.
"Bear," said wolf. "Do you really keep a list of all the animals you plan to kill?"
"I do." said the bear.
"And... Is my name on it?" asked the wolf.
"It is." the bear growled. And the following morning, the wolf was found dead on the forest floor.
The fox came later that day to confront the bear.
"Bear," she said. "Do you really keep a list of all the animals you plan to kill?"
"I do." said the bear.
"And... Is my name on it?" she asked.
"It is." the bear growled. And the following morning, fox's mangled remains were found lying on the forest floor.
That day the rabbit, too, decided to confront the bear.
"Bear," he said. "Do you really keep a list of all the animals you plan to kill?"
"I do." said the bear.
"And... Is my name on it?" asked the rabbit.
"It is." the bear growled.
"Can - can you remove it?"
"Oh, for sure." (addition for our bear)... "because then you'll be dead"