• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh naughty.
I also learned the same lessons that Calvin did.

b7d.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Listin here youngin' us old folk don't have time for such silliness
You aren't retired so you can't even begin to start to claim being old. Amd because old people don't work they have more time in the day than a working person of any age.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You aren't retired so you can't even begin to start to claim being old. Amd because old people don't work they have more time in the day than a working person of any age.
Don't confuse not working with having more time. Some days my volunteer work takes us the day.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A "joke" for @Wu Wei courtsey of reddit with a minor addition

Rumour got round that the bear kept a list of all the animals he plans to kill..​

renderTimingPixel.png

Scared and confused, the wolf went to confront the bear.
"Bear," said wolf. "Do you really keep a list of all the animals you plan to kill?"
"I do." said the bear.
"And... Is my name on it?" asked the wolf.
"It is." the bear growled. And the following morning, the wolf was found dead on the forest floor.
The fox came later that day to confront the bear.
"Bear," she said. "Do you really keep a list of all the animals you plan to kill?"
"I do." said the bear.
"And... Is my name on it?" she asked.
"It is." the bear growled. And the following morning, fox's mangled remains were found lying on the forest floor.
That day the rabbit, too, decided to confront the bear.
"Bear," he said. "Do you really keep a list of all the animals you plan to kill?"
"I do." said the bear.
"And... Is my name on it?" asked the rabbit.
"It is." the bear growled.
"Can - can you remove it?"
"Oh, for sure." (addition for our bear)... "because then you'll be dead"

Hasenpfeffer (aka @Dan From Smithville) was the only one smart enough to ask.... and for the record......NOBODY messes with Hasenpfeffer

front-view-of-brown-bear-isolated-on-black-background-portrait-of-kamchatka-bear.jpg

Wu Wei

ahh so yer a rebellious youngin' no respect fer yer elders eh

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
ahh so yer a rebellious youngin' no respect fer yer elders eh
You're not old yet. And I was a rebellious rebellious youngin'. And I'm nkt young. I don't know anything about that world.
But I enjoy still looking it.:smile:
(I don't like these new smilies)

Wu Wei

You're not old yet. And I was a rebellious rebellious youngin'. And I'm nkt young. I don't know anything about that world.
But I enjoy still looking it.:smile:
(I don't like these new smilies)
367565914_d602b9f781_b.jpg

Oh, and if I chose to, I could officially, even by government standards, retire with full pension, right now.