• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh just give it up....... move on.....enough already....cease desist quit.....adios, au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, tata, tood-a-loo, bye bye
Silly bear! Telling me to stop just makes me want to keep going.
So, you're not retired and working as far as I can tell that makes me more of an old geezer than you.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Silly bear! Telling me to stop just makes me want to keep going.
So, you're not retired and working as far as I can tell that makes me more of an old geezer than you.

ok then, you asked for it

WT0hJgA.gif

Wu Wei

Japanese and Korean food..... Hoya, Halocynthia roretzi, meongge......taste, described as "something like iodine" and "rubber dipped in ammonia"....yup, now I understand why they eat it....NOT!!!!

Wu Wei

Watching a Jurassic Park movie....and I admit I can be a little slow on the uptake, but I realized all the Jurassic park movies are pretty much the same thing..... humans do something stupid with Dinosaurs, dinosaurs get loose (or are loose), chase humans, kill and eat some humans, some humans escape....

jurassic-park-jurassic.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Watching a Jurassic Park movie....and I admit I can be a little slow on the uptake, but I realized all the Jurassic park movies are pretty much the same thing..... humans do something stupid with Dinosaurs, dinosaurs get loose (or are loose), chase humans, kill and eat some humans, some humans escape....

jurassic-park-jurassic.gif

Lots of movie plots maybe all get old after a few decades.

Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3! at Religious Forums with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.

Wu Wei

Lots of movie plots maybe all get old after a few decades.

Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.

This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3! at Religious Forums with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.

HUH!... I never activated email notification