• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This new trailer must really watch his weight.
Only one 3500# axle without brakes vs 2
7000# axles with brakes on the big'n.
So I'll tarp loads when necessary on the little'n.
so its a baby trailer...the type of trailer babies use...... figures

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
so its a baby trailer...the type of trailer babies use...... figures

Here's a pic:

Clipboard01.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Somebody forgot their password, and they had an encrypted drive. How in heck does one decrypt a drive? BIG pain probably.
NAH, it is actually easy, just turn it off and wait for it to decrypt... but you need the passwords and the rights to do it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
OK then...we'll let you stay
Lately I've been watching a lot of movies I haven't watched in a while. Not only have I forgotten a lot, I'm also getting plots mixed up.
But I content this mixing them up with the German ones is forgivable and not an issue because tons of them include warnings about what fascism looks like and how easily it can happen (down to the peer pressure) and even more have people dying amd getting killed for no real other reason than it being a German story and the Germans, of course, just have a thing for liking to vicariously watch people dye.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So, I had a procedure. And the doctor prescribed for the pain specifically something I said I can't take.
So happy with his staff I am not.
The deaf and dumb pharmacist, I even told him I can't take them because I didn't recognize the name of the med but recognized it could potentially be a problem for me. This Doogie Howser looking wanker assured me it/specifically said it was one I'm ok with.
I got home to see on the label GERNERIC FOR LORTAB, a medication that last time I took it had me pale, nauseous and vomiting.
I don't know what is so hard about giving me what I tell them I'm ok with because it's weaker than that. But this is actually the second time this has been an issue.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Airport officials said the hub is surrounded by fields and raccoons have been known to get into the airport from time to time.

"The raccoon in the video most likely got lost in one of the baggage tunnels and was attempting to get out. The airport works with the USDA to set humane traps for raccoons," the airport said in a statement provided to WPVI-TV.

Airport spokesperson Heather Redfern said the raccoon was not trapped by staff and appears to have found its own way out of the building.

A similar incident occurred at the airport in 2022, when a raccoon was filmed emerging from a wall vent to steal a packet of Twizzlers.

Screen-Shot-2023-07-27-at-42718-PM-2.jpg

racoon.jpg

These raccoons are mischievous.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So, I had a procedure. And the doctor prescribed for the pain specifically something I said I can't take.
So happy with his staff I am not.
The deaf and dumb pharmacist, I even told him I can't take them because I didn't recognize the name of the med but recognized it could potentially be a problem for me. This Doogie Howser looking wanker assured me it/specifically said it was one I'm ok with.
I got home to see on the label GERNERIC FOR LORTAB, a medication that last time I took it had me pale, nauseous and vomiting.
I don't know what is so hard about giving me what I tell them I'm ok with because it's weaker than that. But this is actually the second time this has been an issue.

Doctor's mostly don't check for drug interactions and rarely if ever mention side-effects. It's up to us to do that (and I have) using Drug Interactions Checker - For Drugs, Food & Alcohol as a web site.