• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Screen-Shot-2023-07-27-at-42718-PM-2.jpg

racoon.jpg

These raccoons are mischievous.
@Valjean is quite the traveler, eh.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
True. But when you tell them "I can't take this" and then it's prescribed to you?

If a doctor ignores what a patient experience, the doctor sucks badly and should be replaced if at all possible.

I had a close call. A cardiologist prescribed a different diuretic, "Lasix", which caused me to retain water(!) as well as having other well-documented side-effects. I told him that and he put down "did not work" dismissing my report. But he did not ignore my report so he's still my doctor although my regard for him went down several notches.

Furosemide (Oral Route) Side Effects - Mayo Clinic which included "greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine" among other things I noticed.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

OAKLAND, Calif. -- A naked woman armed with a gun opened fire into oncoming traffic on a busy bridge in Northern California Tuesday.

The shooting happened on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge. No injuries were reported, and the woman was taken into custody.

CHP says their officers were able to safely de-escalate the situation, convince her to drop the weapon and give up.

She was taken to the hospital for a physical and psychiatric evaluation and remains on a 72-hour hold at the hospital.

"While we know that this is someone experiencing a mental health crisis, we also have a crime scene that we need to handle because there are rounds that have been fired. We need to process that scene," Barclay said.

The dangerous and bizarre scene caused serious traffic delays for drivers.

It seems the whole Bay Area has gone completely crackers.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My wife is careful about what she nags me about what needs doing in the garden for this very reason.

img.php

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So, I had a procedure. And the doctor prescribed for the pain specifically something I said I can't take.
you said the above
But staff is supposed to get what I'm telling them to the doctor.
Staff cannot tell the MD what to prescribe. However the pharmacist should have on file what you can and cannot take and then alert the MD who should then change the script. Can't take it, call the MD's office and tell them so and he should give you something you can take. If not, he's a twit, go to another MD