• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1690591575714.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There was a pretty heavy storm which just passed through. Power is out. I've switched over to auxiliary power.

ebed951c-3494-4021-bf1d-5f76d73ed670_text.gif

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good Omens, Season 2 reference?
Yes, but I haven't finished the series yet. Some people were concerned that Pratchett's absence would be felt. I think that is both unavoidable and important. The series can be both good and have a different feel. So far I think that I notice a slightly different feel, but its still good.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yes, but I haven't finished the series yet. Some people were concerned that Pratchett's absence would be felt. I think that is both unavoidable and important. The series can be both good and have a different feel. So far I think that I notice a slightly different feel, but its still good.
I finished episode 1 and just got a couple of minutes into #2. So far I give it "thumbs up"