• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There is no customer loyalty, nor have streaming services given us any foundation for such. I subscribe long enough to catch up on things and then leave. Streaming services call this 'Churn'. For a while they ignored churn, then acted surprised about it when investors began to rationally worry about it. I am sure that very soon churn will not be possible, so I suggest taking advantage of it while you can.

Prices are low, and material is plentiful. The library is open. Tomorrow it may close.
True. But for me is another factor - I don't find what I've heard/coming attractions seen attractive enough to bother.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
For me, tomorrow will be a day of great pain, but for good reason. But it will be in a great deal of pain.

Shadow Wolf

Someone should tell the MAGA witch hunters that Dawn soap has a commercial featuring a man doing the dishes and loading a dishwasher.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What, I'm confused.... how is resistance futile.....Ω...... and why are we now measuring MAGA in ohms
Resistance is a measure of the opposition to current flow in an electrical circuit. Ω

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Resistance is a few tiles.

1690821890245.png

Shadow Wolf

I definitely like being an adult more. But then again, I had so many authoritarian control freeks in my life that even my bus driver was way more strict than the others. And as an adult I can tell them to bugger off, especially if people come to me with accusations of things I didn't do.
And the alcohol and no bed time and sex are also why it's better to be am adult.