• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This is what would happen if people here in Korea were allowed to pump their own gas. Moreover, when they are done with the nozzle, they might smash it into the pump. That would be their way of making sure that it remains inside.
Angry-Man-Gas-Pump.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This is what would happen if people here in Korea were allowed to pump their own gas. Moreover, when they are done with the nozzle, they might smash it into the pump. That would be their way of making sure that it remains inside.
Day 3 is how Costcos are set up. But if it wasn't for their love of racing then Hoosiers would be doing days 1 and 2, lmao.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares is having a 'day'.

I wish I could get the doctor on the phone instead of dealing with the nurses... they don't know me, and they don't know Ares, and I know there's 'typical patient' procedures, but Ares is not a typical patient. The doctor is aware of this, and responds accordingly. (A few of the long standing nurses are aware, too, but they seldom do the phones anymore.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares is having a 'day'.

I wish I could get the doctor on the phone instead of dealing with the nurses... they don't know me, and they don't know Ares, and I know there's 'typical patient' procedures, but Ares is not a typical patient. The doctor is aware of this, and responds accordingly. (A few of the long standing nurses are aware, too, but they seldom do the phones anymore.)
Ugh.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Had an MD once and I was having an issue. The MD told me, if it reoccurs, call my office and we will get you in right away. It came back, called the MD's office and the person answered the phone scheduled me for 3 weeks later. Even after I told her what the MD had said. Went 3 weeks later, problem was gone, MD asked why I did not come sooner. I said ask your receptionist, I called 3 weeks ago and this is the only time they would schedule me. I never went back to that office.

Another pediatrician for the kids, great MD, other MDs in that office and the office staff bloody horrible, switched that MD too

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Had an MD once and I was having an issue. The MD told me, if it reoccurs, call my office and we will get you in right away. It came back, called the MD's office and the person answered the phone scheduled me for 3 weeks later. Even after I told her what the MD had said. Went 3 weeks later, problem was gone, MD asked why I did not come sooner. I said ask your receptionist, I called 3 weeks ago and this is the only time they would schedule me. I never went back to that office.

Another pediatrician for the kids, great MD, other MDs in that office and the office staff bloody horrible, switched that MD too

The problem is the supply of really good docs. Those that are good get reputations and people want to see them. But the doc should know that situation exists and deal with it in some way.