• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm thinking of retiring from all my dirty deals
See you in the next life, wake me up for meals

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Programmer humor - part 1

copy-bara-and-pastybara.jpeg

Programmer-digging-1122x1122.jpeg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I always get excited learning there are common slang terms on both sides of the pond.
And yes, he did. It ended up attracting swarms of real lizards.

Nope, im using an Americanism.

There are a lot of terms for prostitute in English, lot lizard isn't one of them

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've never liked this volunteer spot, and now there's a bitterness too it as they aren't even hiring me. On one hand there is doing what I said I'd do, on the other hand there's drawing a few things I have in my head.
And I desperately need to get some money coming in so I can get incorporated and start filing for patents, inventory acquisition, and probably some software to track all my money numbers to simplify taxes.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope, im using an Americanism.

There are a lot of terms for prostitute in English, lot lizard isn't one of them
I'm watching Good Omen's season 2 right now. There's a scene where a madam is unable to describe what she does so is reduced to euphemism about being a seamstress and "sowing buttons" (you have to watch the show to get the context). And the angel and the demon are trying to help two women get together. And let's not forget the gay guy in a dress hitting on an archangel with a faulty memory who thinks he's human.