• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You might want to see an MD about those memory problems of yours...or possibly the onset of dementia.... you are old enough.. geezer.... because, as I have told you may times before, stopping grounds are about 200 miles north of NYC..not near I87...but if you are on 87... we have a problem..

I would also prefer you stay out of the stomping grounds of my youth too..so STAY OUT OF MASSACHUSETTS TOO!!!
You seem familiar.
Do you know you?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
3105.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think I have to stop listening to the news for a while...it is depressing me...and I'm already depressed enough at the youngest heading off to college soon and me becoming an empty nester

I also have to stop looking a threads that have even a slight potential to become political battle zones....they are making me angry and I am, so far, I am maintaining self-control and not posting "Stop being an idiot"

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I have to stop listening to the news for a while...it is depressing me...and I'm already depressed enough at the youngest heading off to college soon and me becoming an empty nester

I also have to stop looking a threads that have even a slight potential to become political battle zones....they are making me angry and I am, so far, I am maintaining self-control and not posting "Stop being an idiot"
listening to news? Shame on you. You know what that causes - weltschmerz and that's just the start of the emotional pit full of animal waste products. Looking at headlines for most developments is more than enough for me.

As far as political threads go. Abandon all hope if you enter there too often.