• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I notice only girls praising it.
And it's out of lust for the pencil necked Doctor.

I ain't no girl, and I am not lusting after any of them....actually I a'm saying that is no way to judge the best Dr Who..and it is just wrong.... and by the way.....I don't swing that way fella...so please stop getting your hopes up...never gonna happen

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Doctor_Who_Weeping_Angel_from_The_Time_of_Angels.JPG

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I also like it for the Daleks. True they are basically tentacled space Nazis made worse, but they are among TVs finest **** talkers.
Dalek: You are superior in only one respect.
Cyberman: What is that?
Dalek: You are better at dying!
(where's that green, cheesy grin smiley when you need it?)

EXTERMINATE

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I ain't no girl, and I am not lusting after any of them....actually I a'm saying that is no way to judge the best Dr Who..and it is just wrong.... and by the way.....I don't swing that way fella...so please stop getting your hopes up...never gonna happen
I dint think you'd be a Dr Who fan.
You aren't, are you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
One would have to be a fan to care about which is the best least boring.
Your just the groundskeeper. We all know your opinions don't matter. Don't like it? Talk to that yellow yellow bellied overlord of yours with thebl questionable history and past we don't talk about, like the Nazis not speaking of Geobbel's deformed leg.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Untrue!
I'm also the janitor.
Further proof you need one of us to verify your tastes are actually decent. In this case, you smell like week old bacon grease and just don't know what your talking about.
Now, if you'll excuse me I have a sexy Doctor/Vicar/Demon to swoon and day dream about.:tongueclosed: