• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Our f pace gets about 18mpg (that would be around 14.5 in US gallons)

Our shopping trolley gets around 62 mpg (about 50 in America language)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My mouth is numb after the dental root planing. But now I can eat lunch.
R.d0bd7d75d90ca4dc8d93550f8eb89788

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My mouth is numb after the dental root planing. But now I can eat lunch.
I too was at the dentist. I bit of a filling chipped off, but it feels much bigger than abit. But it was a bit and the dentist didn't even numb me when ground out the rough edges.

Shadow Wolf

No maybe about it...DEFINITELY!!!!

tom-baker-creepy.gif
No, he's not cute or sexy, he doesn't radiate the same heights of confidence, doesn't inspire or motivate like 10, he doesn't bring out the best in everyone like 10, and he doesn't have the lust and zeal for life like 10. Afterall, it is 10 who came back, not 4 with his being having a pessimism seen in 13 and a cheekyness seen in 9. He's worse than me in that aspect.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, he's not cute or sexy, he doesn't radiate the same heights of confidence, doesn't inspire or motivate like 10, he doesn't bring out the best in everyone like 10, and he doesn't have the lust and zeal for life like 10. Afterall, it is 10 who came back, not 4 with his being having a pessimism seen in 13 and a cheekyness seen in 9. He's worse than me in that aspect.

Tom Baker is the #1Doctor Who and your response simply shows you never saw that many Tom Baker versions.
And talking Doctor Who and one true Dr Wo fan NEVER judges Dr Who on level of sexiness..... In order top Doctors

#1 Tom Baker
#2 Matt Smith
#3 David Tennent
#3a Peter Capaldi

Shadow Wolf

Tom Baker is the #1Doctor Who and your response simply shows you never saw that many Tom Baker versions.
And talking Doctor Who and one true Dr Wo fan NEVER judges Dr Who on level of sexiness..... In order top Doctors

#1 Tom Baker
#2 Matt Smith
#3 David Tennent
#3a Peter Capaldi
No, get it right! It goes
1 David Tennant
2 Tom Baker
3a Matt Smith
3b Peter Capaldi
And with the inclusion of sexiness as a factor my scale is more thorough and complete. And simple as "sexy" amd "the Doctor" usually don't gi hand in hand.