• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
It’s 4 in the morning and it’s starting to rain. Realize my car windows are down. Good thing I’m awake.

Go out to roll them up, realize my keys have been in the ignition for two days. Battery is dead. Great. What now?

Hear some activity at my next door neighbor’s house. Go over there. As I approach the door it lightnings and cracks a thunder. Knock, knock, knock.

Teens inside start screaming exaggeratively. “Who is it?” “Don’t answer it!” “That’s ****ing scary as ****”

They answer. None of them have a car. No parents home. I resort to shutting towels in my car doors. It’s downpouring now so i don’t think the towels will get it all. But better than nothing.

Well, at least i got to scare some kids. That was fun.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
It’s 4 in the morning and it’s starting to rain. Realize my car windows are down. Good thing I’m awake.

Go out to roll them up, realize my keys have been in the ignition for two days. Battery is dead. Great. What now?

Hear some activity at my next door neighbor’s house. Go over there. As I approach the door it lightnings and cracks a thunder. Knock, knock, knock.

Teens inside start screaming exaggeratively. “Who is it?” “Don’t answer it!” “That’s ****ing scary as ****”

They answer. None of them have a car. No parents home. I resort to shutting towels in my car doors. It’s downpouring now so i don’t think the towels will get it all. But better than nothing.

Well, at least i got to scare some kids. That was fun.
Battery dead from keys being in them ignition?

I'm assuming you hadn't turned it all the way off.

Depending on how much rain got past the towels, with this heat if cloth seats they should dry in a day or so.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, get it right! It goes
1 David Tennant
2 Tom Baker
3a Matt Smith
3b Peter Capaldi
And with the inclusion of sexiness as a factor my scale is more thorough and complete. And simple as "sexy" amd "the Doctor" usually don't gi hand in hand.

That's just wrong, in so many ways......

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Walker, Texas Ranger is a show for men.
Men entertained by poor acting in lousy
stories designed to sell them dolls.
OIP.xq1jTYsX9eiyT0kGzNBUJwHaIq

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I notice only girls praising it.
And it's out of lust for the pencil necked Doctor.
I also like it for the Daleks. True they are basically tentacled space Nazis made worse, but they are among TVs finest **** talkers.
Dalek: You are superior in only one respect.
Cyberman: What is that?
Dalek: You are better at dying!
(where's that green, cheesy grin smiley when you need it?)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Walker, Texas Ranger is a show for men.
I have heard the remake is better largely because it has actual depth amd substance and isn't simplified to crystal clear differences between simple good guy and bad guy. And the new guy playinf Walker, at least in Supernatural he's more handsome than Bruce Lee's personal punching bag.