• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Filu the cat is a big softie and runs inside the house if people walk along the lane at the side of the house.

I just went into the lane where 4 big hairy bikers were all kneeling down tickling Filu who was lying on her back legs in the air loving the attention.

I wish I'd not left my phone inside, it would have made a wonderful picture.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
giphy.gif

Wu Wei

Well, I'm off to do something productive...some exercise, some weeding and then off to lunch with the family....last chance before the last youngin' heads off to college

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Russia's spaceflight group, Roskosmos, announced the failure in a statement, saying the craft ran into a problem as it attempt to enter a pre-landing orbit. The Luna-25 spacecraft had been scheduled to land on Monday, but Roskosmos says it careened out of control and crashed into the moon around 12:00 GMT on Saturday.

"The apparatus moved into an unpredictable orbit and ceased to exist as a result of a collision with the surface of the Moon," Roskosmos said in a statement.

The probe was intended to search for frozen water on the lunar surface, but the international prestige of the mission was far more important for the Russian government than any scientific discoveries.

"Study of the moon is not the goal," Russian space analyst Vitaly Egorov said previously of the mission. "The goal is political competition between two superpowers — China and the USA — and a number of other countries which also want to claim the title of space superpower."

Wu Wei

Well Taiji done, weeding will be later, after lunch

This morning for breakfast I was channeling my inner Elvis..... I had a Peanut butter and Banana sandwich

Thank you very much

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Filu the cat is a big softie and runs inside the house if people walk along the lane at the side of the house.

I just went into the lane where 4 big hairy bikers were all kneeling down tickling Filu who was lying on her back legs in the air loving the attention.

I wish I'd not left my phone inside, it would have made a wonderful picture.
4 big hairy bikers? Uh oh. Good Omens time!